i just recently bought a tomtom one le and tried to connect my pearl to ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

Cano no está en línea Stack level 3

BB Pearl And Tomtom One Le bluetooth

Advertisement

i just recently bought a tomtom one le and tried to connect my pearl to it. i even tried connecting it manually because the tmobile options werent working.
    the whole apn being wap.voicestream.com and the +cgdcont..... stuff. can anyone help me make this work? i would really like to take advantage of making my gps be a speaker phone while driving, which is not working either... thanks in advance.

glmys no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: BB Pearl And Tomtom One Le bluetooth

Quote Originally Posted by Cano View Post
    i just recently bought a tomtom one le and tried to connect my pearl to it. i even tried connecting it manually because the tmobile options werent working.
    the whole apn being wap.voicestream.com and the +cgdcont..... stuff. can anyone help me make this work? i would really like to take advantage of making my gps be a speaker phone while driving, which is not working either... thanks in advance.

I have the same problem as you, I don't understand why it won't conncect to the interenet connection from the phone. It has 4 options, and none of them work.

I also tried doing it manually, but got lost trying to fidn the url for the internet connection on the phone.

Can someone please help us with this?

Thank you in advance,

azmoto no está en línea Stack level 2

Will it connect ia Bluetooth?

Cano no está en línea Stack level 3

Yes but it just says connected but serves no purpose.

shadrack2002 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    248906D0

I would say call ur service provider and they should be able to help you out. If not be sure to check back as to someone might figure it out.

benthabits no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

From what I have read on the TOMTOM website, MOST of the TomTom's dont support the data connection. I know you are just trying to use the bluetooth part, but I thought I would throw that in there.

Im sad because I have the Curve, and the TomTom 720 and cant use the plus services or have my TomTom read my text messages. We should petition TomTom & BlackBerry!!!