Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I just got a jawbone yesterday via Verizon (using it with a 8703E). Have not ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

Opus1993 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Are you a Jawbone user?

Advertisement

I just got a jawbone yesterday via Verizon (using it with a 8703E). Have not been impressed...can't seem to get the volume high enough to hear the caller...and it's a very tinny sound. Yesterday, I was walking outside with traffic, and the person on the other end couldn't hear me. Does the jabra ear gels make any difference in how well I'd be able to hear? I came from using a Plantronics 510, which was always loud enough.

Any suggestions?

cabron no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2466A9E4
    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1993 View Post
    I just got a jawbone yesterday via Verizon (using it with a 8703E). Have not been impressed...can't seem to get the volume high enough to hear the caller...and it's a very tinny sound. Yesterday, I was walking outside with traffic, and the person on the other end couldn't hear me. Does the jabra ear gels make any difference in how well I'd be able to hear? I came from using a Plantronics 510, which was always loud enough.

Any suggestions?
    Try returning it and exchanging it for another one, to me it sounds luke a defective item.The jawbone's technology is far from what what you have experienced.Ok, thanks to sanatizer for the link to the eargel mod or "hack".Ill be trying that asap. Now, on to my comments about this products.After reading the replies (thank you all) a couple of days before thanksgiving I went to the att store and bought the h12 motopure.I had a split decision as far as that and the jawbone because many ppl tought it was as good or even better than the jawbone and when I finally saw it, it was actually prettier and 20 dlls cheaper.So bought it, really light on the ear, comfortable, stylish, wow, just one little problem: lots of static for my 8820.....Changed ears, switched the sides I was wearing it on, drove away from home thinking that could me some close by antenna...Nothing, 3 days into it I went and swapped it for a jawbone.Uhmmmmm gotta say its bigger, not ugly just bigger, and a little heavier.The static??Its there, but not all the time,actually not there most of the time. I think the static is produced by my 8820, I think shutting off the wifi feature makes it a bit better.Sound clarity is great compared to anything I tried before and since the only other bt headset that seems to be a good competition for the jawbone (the motopure h12) didn't work for my phone, then Iguess this is my best option.As far as the ear hooks: There is abunch of hooks and gels includedin the box, spent a week swapping looking for the best fit and I think I never found it Lol!I am now looking forward to try that gel mod from the above posts.-cabron

surfanimal no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me!

Re: Are you a Jawbone user?

I haven't had any problems with mine yet, I love it!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123