Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Cool thanks for the review. I have wanted a Jawbone for the longest time and ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Are you a Jawbone user?

Advertisement

Cool thanks for the review. I have wanted a Jawbone for the longest time and have never gotten around to getting one. Saw a comment about the H12 the other day and now am torn. As much as don't like Motorola, I really like this earpiece looks.

Do you clients say it sounds better, worse, no change, clearer...do tell??
    Does the noise canceling work as well and does it sound better than the Jawbone (as the reports say it can be rather tinny and hollow sounding)?? Thanks for the answers, also was it availble in stores or just through the onine venue (as $100 is the same as the Jawbone goes for)?? Knowing waht you know about both and from your experiences, if doing it over agaiin which would you buy???

WRC1045 no está en línea Stack level 3

To be honest I am getting another H12 tomorrow. They just didn't have one in stock, my buddy wanted one too, he bought the other one they had at the time. AT&T (at least in Ohio area) has them for 100 after instant 20 or 30 dollar rebate. I have had about every new, up and coming bluetooth headset there has been. Till recently I would say the Jawbone. The H12 really impressed me the first few calls. Like with all bluetooths - they do occassionally sound bad, static and the such. I exspect that, just like I exspect to pick up my phone and have no signal or the occassional dropped call. Wireless still has a few quirks and probally always will. I would buy the H12 over the Jawbone. It's really personal preference though.
    8100 and 8320
    Tmobile

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

I agree completely about the personal preference thing. Things such as clarity and sound quality usually aren't though. When driving (which is what I mainly want it for) which one does a better job with the noise cancelllation and do your callers think one sounds better than the other?? Thanks for all of your help.

WRC1045 no está en línea Stack level 3

well I speak with some of the same clients all the time. I have had the H12 for about a week or so. I used the Jawbone previously (have 2 that I used to use woth the curve and pearl) They have noticed it did sound different. Mainly for the better. The H12 seems alot louder when I am in a noisy environment though. Both headsets work great. To me the H12 is more comfortable. To my callers the H12 sounds better - it's only been about a week. I do worry about the battery life. Like all things, they do not last forever.
    8100 and 8320
    Tmobile

JoeSPAR10 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    317D68FE

I've got one and I love it. The only minor nitpick i have is I wish it came with a hard carying case. Be careful tossing it next to heavy stuff...you can break off the (replaceable) ear pieces. Other than that...a fine device.

2kflhr no está en línea Stack level 1

I've had 4-5 different ones, the Moto 850 is nice but had a hard time hearing the other party and they complained of echos. I bought the jawbone and had a hard time keeping it in my ear. I read about doing the small ear gel mod and it is now the best thing I've used yet. I can wear it for hours and no problems. The sound quality was a big issue for me and the Jwbone is far superior to any others I've used.

dmnall no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241D25C9

I have not used the Jawbone yet, however, This past year I have used 2 headsets, one being the Samsung Wep 200 which was a great headset until it started having issues of not working properly. I took it back to the store and upgraded to a BlueAnt Z9 and all I can say is wow.. The Z9, does not fall out of the ear, noise cancellation, very comfortable and best of all it sounds great. I looked at the Jawbones and they are just too big in my opinion, and the Z9 is just great plus BlueAnt releases new firmware for the Z9 regularly which is a big plus.

Charlie

cabron no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2466A9E4
    Quote Originally Posted by 2kflhr View Post
    I've had 4-5 different ones, the Moto 850 is nice but had a hard time hearing the other party and they complained of echos. I bought the jawbone and had a hard time keeping it in my ear. I read about doing the small ear gel mod and it is now the best thing I've used yet. I can wear it for hours and no problems. The sound quality was a big issue for me and the Jwbone is far superior to any others I've used.
    Small ear gel mod, can you tell us / link us about this please?

Tre Lawrence no está en línea Developer

Like the Jawbone so far.

SanaTizer no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249e3b2f

My biggest complaint with my Jawbone is it will only connect to one source at a time. Big problem when I have a personal phone and my Curve for work (Dang IRS and tax compensation crap). I love it but I had to get me a new Jabra BT8040 that has 2 sources along with streaming audio from my curve while connected to both devices.

I might have to try replacing the earpiece with one of my old Jabra earpieces like these guys did; http://www.everythingicafe.com/forum...git-11746.html

If I could get the 2 source to work I would use it more. I'll try this hack tonight and see if it works.

LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID

yes i have jaw and h9 and h12 and samsung h410 and h500
    plus bluetooth in car
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tmobile
    BOLD

ftfuchs no está en línea Stack level 1

The jawbone is a great device (sound quality, noise canceling, comfortable in-ear fit), but I second the poster who mentioned how easy it is to snap off the replaceable ear clips. Putting this thing in your pocket is not a good idea.

dres79 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24339b8e

i did the Jabra ear gels mod and what was good is now better. i dont even have to use the hook anymore. i had a couple from another BT device i used. so i tried all three sizes. the best fit for me is the biggest one. i would say if you are going to use the hook try getting a smaller sized gel. the big one digs in my ear if i have the hook installed. i will take some pix and post back here

dres79 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24339b8e

here are the pix ... looks like it belongs there or was made like that ...LOL

Cuevas no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Askme4it

The best bluethooth i ever used. Too bad i lost it the day of my wedding :cry: I was too excited i guess. I can swear my mother picked up from the table to put it in a safe place. That was the last time i saw it oh well life goes on

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast