Is there a program that I can install that when activated, all it does is ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

clarkj03 no está en línea Stack level 1

App for forcing a BT connection?

Advertisement

Is there a program that I can install that when activated, all it does is poll my 3 bluetooth devices and try to connect?

Here is what I need it for. I have 3 cars, that my wife and I drive, depending on distance for MPG reasons. All 3 have the same Kynocera bluetooth speakerphone rearview mirror device. I have paired them with all the mirrors. The mirrors can save up to 4 phones, so that is no problem. Unfortunately, it only trys to connect to the last phone it was connected to, not any phone in its pairing list. So if my wife was in the car last, I get in and the mirror won't auto connect, so I have to dig out my bluetooth setup application, click ok, stop the searching for new devices, click no to try again, then choose the device. It would be so much easier if I could just set up a simple program to one of my convienience keys to automatically try to connect right down my list of paired devices. It could try one after another until it was successful, and it would stop...

Does that exist?
    Any other potential suggestions?

Thanks,

Jeff

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB

clarkj03 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Let me clarify... I'm not having trouble pairing... I've got both of our pearls paired... the most recent one automatically connects, but if the other user gets in the car, they have to go through a 6 or 7 step process every time to connect.

I was wondering if there was a way to install an app that I can link to my convienience key that forces my Pearl to try to connect to each of my BT devices. I would obviously only be able to connect to the one that has power, which would be the car that I just started.

Thanks for the info on the pairing helper tho... I didn't know that it even existed. If I ever have a problem with a new BT device I'll definietly use it.

So any little utilites or tricks that make it easier to force a connection when it doesn't connect automatically?