Looking to put bluetooth into my car stereo but have heard some units just don't ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

Roveer no está en línea Stack level 2

Anyone using a Parrot Bluetooth car stereo setup?

Advertisement

Looking to put bluetooth into my car stereo but have heard some units just don't stack up. Parrot CK3000 looks like it will fit my bill but I'd like to know if anyone is using one. There's another web site that sells harness's that integrate the CK3000 with most factory stereo's without having to cut wires.

If no-one has used the Parrot, but has used something else that works well, please let us know.

Regards,

Roveer

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Anyone using a Parrot Bluetooth car stereo setup?

I have not used one. Anyone else?
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

gp3730j no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hi guys ! I have used the parrot auto bluetooth system for the past 6 to 8 months , @ this point I have mixed opinions on it , overall its a nice setup to have in the car , as u dont have to hold the phone up to your head while driving , the audio is very clear and the BT sync is very accurate ,the radio is also sort of tricky to operate the only thing that I really dont like about it is for the past couple months or so , whenever u first get in the car and turn on the unit , the volume control is very inaccurate , until the unit sort of warms up , whenever I go to turn up or down the volume the sound goes in the opposite direction , this problem usually last up to about 3 to 5 minutes and then it goes away

Mareshalu no está en línea Stack level 2

Roveer says thank you for your review qp

ranger951 no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I am not sure of the model number I have but it is a parrot that is integrated into my eclipse stereo. It works great but with my 7100i it doesn't have all of the features like voice dialing or voice command answer like you could get with another brand of phone

jimdarcy no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by gp3730j
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~hi guys ! I have used the parrot auto bluetooth system for the past 6 to 8 months , @ this point I have mixed opinions on it , overall its a nice setup to have in the car , as u dont have to hold the phone up to your head while driving , the audio is very clear and the BT sync is very accurate ,the radio is also sort of tricky to operate the only thing that I really dont like about it is for the past couple months or so , whenever u first get in the car and turn on the unit , the volume control is very inaccurate , until the unit sort of warms up , whenever I go to turn up or down the volume the sound goes in the opposite direction , this problem usually last up to about 3 to 5 minutes and then it goes away
    can u play music on your parrot using the bluetooth connection?