First, i apologize for asking questions on other ppls posts. Evidently you all call that ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

theclipjoint no está en línea Stack level 1

Question An apology, and a bluetooth question.

Advertisement

First, i apologize for asking questions on other ppls posts. Evidently you all call that threadjacking. Im new, so please forgive my ignorance. My question is this....is there a bluetooth headset i can get that will allow me to listen to the videos i watch on youtube(on my phone) through the earpiece??

KriK no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey Clipjoint welcome to pinstack. This would be possible on some devices, (basically it just depends on whether your berry supports A2DP)

What you are looking for is A2DP bluetooth headset. These are commonly called stereo bluetooth headsets. There are quite a few out there but some of the most recognizable names are Jabra, Plantronics, Motorola, Nokia etc.

A2DP is supported on the Curve and Bold as well as most pearls (someone out there would have to confirm if the first pearl supports A2DP as I've never used it.)

I hope this helps you with your question.

*A2DP is also available on the 88xx and 9xxx series*
    Last edited by KriK; 11-20-2008 at 02:04 AM. Reason: Forgot the 88xx and 9xxx series

theclipjoint no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey thanks alot man. Ill give it a shot.

KriK no está en línea Stack level 3
    Anytime, my favorite headset (just cause I have weird shaped ears maybe) is the motorola S9.

It retails for about $90 CDN