Hello Everyone, I have an Alltel 880 and I cannot get the send using bluetooth ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

dr0ker no está en línea Stack level 1

Alltel 8800 No Send Using Bluetooth Option

Advertisement

Hello Everyone,
    I have an Alltel 880 and I cannot get the send using bluetooth option to come up on my menu. I have tried to send files to an 8310 and a Treo and I never get the option to send. I am able to receive files from both other devices fine, but the option to send does not even exist on my menu when selecting a file. I have tried following the directions here from another thread I am not allowed to link to yet, but still cannot get the "send files using bluetooth" option to come up. Any ideas?

fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Alltel 8800 No Send Using Bluetooth Option

First things first one make sure the bluetooth is turned on. once done pair with a device so you can try to send a file. Now for something small go to your pics from your media icon and open the pic and once open click the menu button and scroll down to when you find send using bluetooth. If you have already tried this then I would suggest reloading your OS onto your BB. Instructions are at the link below:

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...rade_your.html