hey i have a pearl and a 8700g both from tmobile i wanna get the ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

JJBorzych no está en línea Stack level 1

Address book tranfer via bluetooth

hey i have a pearl and a 8700g both from tmobile i wanna get the address book from the 8700g to the pearl via bluetooth exactly how do i do this secondli I am having problems with pocket mac3 for BB it doesnt recognize either of my devices i dont really mind bout that thats a minor issue seeing as i dont keep alota stuff on my mac and one more thought can u get music and video of a mac onto a pearl sorry juss got my pearl today and im a strictly mac user so yeah....need some help mainly with the address book thanks

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    You won't be able to do this with 4.1 OS. However, I can confrim that 4.2 OS on the 8700 will have a "Address Book Transfer" enable or disable option. It has not been release by RIM for the 8700. Hope fully they will and soon.

ljbyar no está en línea Device Pro
    Ask Me
    For the time being, you may want to sync your contacts from your 8700 to Outlook and then sync the Pearl. It may be a while before 4.2 comes out for our 8700g's.