I'm new to blackberry devices, but I got myself a 8100 recently and love it. ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

me_flay no está en línea Stack level 1

8100 and bluetooth GPS / Navigation (in EU)?

Advertisement

I'm new to blackberry devices, but I got myself a 8100 recently and love it. Best thing I ever owned! Now I'm looking for a compatible GPS mouse and application to use it for navigation within the European region. Anybody any experiences, what device and which app to get? How do I upload app's anyway, with a Mac?

Many thanks for any recommandation or hints!!
    Nils

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    me_flay, Welcome to PinStack.

Well you've hit on the three things that I can't help you with, GPS pucks, European Mapping software and the Mac. But I really wanted to welcome you and to bump this up on the page so someone that might be able to help would see it.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

me_flay no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks for the warm welcome! I just bought a Holux GPSlim 240 and also try to find something suitable myself. If I find something I'll let everyone know. Until then I'd be happy to get any software recommandations. Even if it is only to upload with that Win tool, it shouldn't be a problem to find someone, where I can use their system to do so...

Regards!
    Nils

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr
    ... But I really wanted to welcome you and to bump this up on the page so someone that might be able to help would see it.

Rcbjr