I have a 7130e and (2) bluetooth devices. A Plantronics 510 headset and a Stowaway ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

Johkov no está en línea Stack level 1

7130e & Bluetooth

Advertisement

I have a 7130e and (2) bluetooth devices. A Plantronics 510 headset and a Stowaway keyboard. I have no problems with the keyboard but as long as I have the keyboard paired to my BB the headset keeps losing the bluetooth connection. I am not trying to use the devices at the same time. If I delete the keyboard pairing, the headset works perfect. Any ideas?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: 7130e & Bluetooth

Welcome to pinstack. Two devices cant be connected at the same time, at least from my experience anyways.

Johkov no está en línea Stack level 1

I have not had these two items connected at the same time. Just having them both paired to the BB seams to be causing the problem.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

So you have them both paired, but not connected, and the headset loses the connection and you have to re-pair it?

You can have multiple items paired, which means they just need to be turned on, or connected when you want to use them, but you shouldnt have to re-pair them.

Anone else have a problem like this?

woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    woodi68

Well, I paired mine with my laptop and with my Headset and don't recall this problem, but then again I didn't find a use for connecting to my laptop. What I have found however is that my phone will offen drop the connection to the headset and will leave me scrambling when a call comes in and I can't figure out why I can't hear anything. Could it be a "Trust" issue? Meaning, do you have them both set to trust and does it NOT ask you if you'd like to connect when you turn on your HS or Keyboard?