i paired my nextel blackberry 7100i with the siemens HKW-700 bluetooth car kit. when the ... Bluetooth Connectivity forum

naffo no está en línea Stack level 1

7100i screen shows "connecting with desktop" when paired with bluetooth carkit

Advertisement

i paired my nextel blackberry 7100i with the siemens HKW-700 bluetooth car kit. when the two get paired and connect then the screen turn blank and says "connecting with the desktop" and i cant get onto the main screen to make phone calls or even do anything. once i turn off carkit it goes back to normal. this carkit also has the fuction to transfer the phonebook numbers and display them on the screen but that doesnt seem to work either. i tried starting a phonecall and then turning the carkit on and it paired and it worked but then once the phonecall ended it went back to that screen that doesnt allow me to do anything. does anyone know if there anything i can do or a setting that i am not doing corectly. i would appreciate any help with this. thank you so much.

7100i screen shows "connecting with desktop" when paired with siemens car kit

i paired my nextel blackberry 7100i with the siemens HKW-700 bluetooth car kit. when the two get paired and connect then the screen turn blank and says "connecting with the desktop" and i cant get onto the main screen to make phone calls or even do anything. once i turn off carkit it goes back to normal. this carkit also has the fuction to transfer the phonebook numbers and display them on the screen but that doesnt seem to work either. i tried starting a phonecall and then turning the carkit on and it paired and it worked but then once the phonecall ended it went back to that screen that doesnt allow me to do anything. does anyone know if there anything i can do or a setting that i am not doing corectly. i would appreciate any help with this. thank you so much.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Re: 7100i screen shows "connecting with desktop" when paired with siemens car kit

there is a chance it is trying to load the phone book, if you have alot of entries just let it sit for a while it's the most likely solution
    keep us posted
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

Re: 7100i screen shows "connecting with desktop" when paired with siemens car kit

u might be right but ive let it sit for a while and still no change. i also disabled the address book transfer option in bluetooth and im getting the same results. is there another way to disable that feature.

kayos72 no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    ask me

not that I know of, in bluetooth on your phone, go to device properties and hit menu then refresh device properties. you will have to be in the car. I work in the car audio industry so i will call siemens tommorrow, I have their tech support on speed dial.
    If you can't get it by then I will post back!
    Good luck!
    Been a long while since last login. Sorry all, adjusting to a new life is great and hell at the same time!!

JDWired no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3156B31E

Re: 7100i screen shows "connecting with desktop" when paired with bluetooth carkit

Very good question, I would recommend you going to a local store to speak to a tech. I will however do some research for you, but tonight I am a bit tired and will get on it tomorrow. I hope someone can get this before I do as it does need high attention so you're question is answered a.s.a.p.

Thank you for posting, we will check this out once it's been researched.
    Search Flex - Directory of SEO Services

bsp0238 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: 7100i screen shows "connecting with desktop" when paired with bluetooth carkit

Anyone find a solution yet?