Theme name: Yoda - Star Wars Theme author: John Day (aka Doeboy) Theme credits: I ... 81xx Themes forum

johnday23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30c3206a

Yoda Today + Star Wars OS 4.2+ 81xx

Advertisement

Theme name: Yoda - Star Wars
    Theme author: John Day (aka Doeboy)
    Theme credits: I thank all that supplied the icons and pictures (not sure who created them found on various websites on the internet), however I have modified most of the icons my self.
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: Pearl 81**, os 4.2 and up
    Theme Cost: Donations are appreciated:
    [/URL]

Ok here is my attempt to convert my Yoda curve theme to a pearl......I don't have a pearl to test this on so please let me know of any bugs or problems so I can fix them right away.

OTA Link OS 4.5
    Today +

OTA Link OS 4.2+
    Today +

Pictures Here:

Attached Files Attached Files

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Sent you a PM saying I couldn't find this. But here it is. I expected it in your old thread or the download section. But here it is in the unanswered forums!

But no longer in "Unanswered Posts" this thread shall remain! Into today's posts it shall go. But beware of the darkside.

Avoided the path of the darkside can be. Beware of fear. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering.

Many thanks I give you. Created the Pearl version has become.

Okay I can't do anymore. Thanks again for this Johnday23. This came out way fast. You deffinatly get some kudos from the Pearl users.
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

rudedog no está en línea Stack level 2
    Downloaded the OS 4.2 version and it never worked. Was in my apps but it never made it to the themes listing. Did the battery pull and soft reset too. Nothing. Really like the theme. Any suggestions?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~