i was wondering if its possible to change that yellow dot thats behind the icons. ... 81xx Themes forum

gixxer frog no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E6E3C3

Yellow Dot ?

Advertisement

i was wondering if its possible to change that yellow dot thats behind the icons. if you click your Menu button that yellow dot that is behind the icon that u scroll over... is this possible... i cant find anywhere to change it dunno if im missing something or not?!?!?!

gixxer frog no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E6E3C3

Re: Yellow Dot ?

ok... thanks.

laz
    laz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244701B4

are you talking about the yellow highlight of the icon?

Tigiress15 no está en línea Stack level 2

The only way around it that I have found is to actually create an icon that would cover up the nasty yellow - However you run into issue...For example, this is what I did:

I took the nasty yellow circle and recolored it to fit with my theme. Then I took every single focus icon and layered it ontop of the new circle. So now - in the apps screen it shows blue...For all the preloaded apps. When you are on something you can't change in Theme Builder (such as MyFaves or 3rd party apps) you still get that yellow. The other issue I ran into is that since I changed the focus icon for the apps screen, it also affected the homescreen focus...So instead of having a nice blue tab...Now I also have a blue circle ontop of the blue tab when I highlight something...

/sigh...it's a p.i.t.a, but who can complain too much about a free program that lets us do so very much?