Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If you thing about the vast amount of themes, and the different kinds of themes ... 81xx Themes forum

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda

Advertisement

If you thing about the vast amount of themes, and the different kinds of themes it only makes sense to make changes wiht this great site. I was not fond of all the changes either but the more I browse and use the new layout the more comfortable I get. At far as themes go, I do not post anything but ota's, but will do a zip if requested.

As for imagery of the themes, I used photobucket and discontinued so alot of my screenshots are missing as well. Nothing to do with Pinstack, this was my own doing. If anyone finds one of my themes that is missing screenshots please let me know and I will have one of Pinstacks gread Moderators re-add the screenshots.

Change is hard to accept at times but usually is for the benefit of the members in the long run. My hats off the the staff and Hayden

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

mouseman225 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ok sorry guys. This is what made me believe nothing was OTA anymore.
    "DOWNLOADING THEMES:Unforunately at this point, we are unable to offer the downloading of the themes OTA (over the air), so you need to download them onto your PC"
    I found this in the downloads section here on pinstack, so its possible I just need to adapt to the new format better. I don't hate the rest of the site. In fact, I quite enjoy being able to hear what other companies are pushing out.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Could you provide a link to where you are seeing this message, from PC I'm not finding it.........
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

http://forums.pinstack.com/f30/themes_how_to_find_download_install_activate-31887/ is where I found it. I found it while browsing on my bb.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Ignore that, if you look at the date, that post is almost 3 years old

We have tons of themes with ota links in the 81xx forum I linked earlier.

Sorry azstar. I should not have doubted the stacks. I strayed for a while, and when I came back, everything was different. Hopefully I can adjust as well as everyone else has. The one thing that hasn't changed is the support. The response was great. Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12