I think I posted this before but for some reason I can't find. It should ... 81xx Themes forum

APrioreschi no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Why won't anyone help me?? :-(

Advertisement

I think I posted this before but for some reason I can't find.
    It should be pretty easy for someone who knows how to do hidden themes.

I have been racking my brain trying to find this theme or someone who would be willing to make it for me and i can't find anyone!!

I have a BBPearl 8110 4.5 os.

I want a bottom dock with about 6 transparent icons But with a HIDDEN today with my calender and Messages.

Instead of the ugly Blue arrows in the corner, I would like the black and white small arrows, and instead of the blue hour glass I would like the black box thing with the white dial in it...

I don't want any wallpaper or anything, Just plain black so I can use my own wallpapers.

And i want it done in pink and black, or if thats to much for you just a basic color will be fine. like black and white or something.

PLEASE tell me you can help me with this!! Im about to go crazy trying to find this theme and trying to find someone who knows how to do a HIDDEN today theme with a bottom dock!! PLEASE HELP!!

I wish I knew how to do it myself, but sadly i just cant figure it out.

Thankk you for all of your help!!

cbeslash no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    26936cc9
    I could help you out but it wont be for a while with the holidays and all the other things going on in my life. Be about 2 weeks before i could start. But in the meantime here is a link to an 81xx theme that i made with a hidden left side dock. Black with pink icons. 4.5os
    Sorry i dont have any pics uploaded they are on my pc at work and i am off till next year.

I think you will enjoy this. link
    Last edited by cbeslash; 12-20-2009 at 05:19 PM.

Thank you so much!! And I know that theme you are talking about, cause I'm the one you made it for!! lol And thank you again for that!! lol I had to do a handheld wipe on ,y BB so I lost your pin contact.

Ashley

cbeslash no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    26936cc9
    Quote Originally Posted by APrioreschi View Post
    Thank you so much!! And I know that theme you are talking about, cause I'm the one you made it for!! lol And thank you again for that!! lol I had to do a handheld wipe on ,y BB so I lost your pin contact.

Ashley
    Sorry to hear that Ashley. But hey I will be happy to make that theme for you just don't have the time right now. But hopefully you downloaded the one I link. And feel free to add me to bb messenger again my pin is in profile.

Kk Thanks!! And No rush on the theme or anything, Im just trying to find someone who actually knows how to do it!! Thank you for your help!!

Please someone help me!!