I'm sorry to ask this probably again..i downloaded a bunch of jad extension themes but ... 81xx Themes forum

zizo23 no está en línea Stack level 1

uploading jad themes...

Advertisement

I'm sorry to ask this probably again..i downloaded a bunch of jad extension themes but i have no idea how to convert them to alx files. Do i need anything? any program to convert? they came in one jad file and i can't upload it to my bb pearl..thanx for any help guys.

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro

Re: uploading jad themes...

What you can do is install Desktop Manager 4.2 SP1 (I recommend NOT using SP2 as it uses Roxio Media Manager which is HUGE and overkill).

Anyway, connect your device and fire up DM and run Media Manager and copy the .JAD file to the root of your SD card or if you don't have one to your device's memory (/Device Memory/home/user/). Now, disconnect and start the Media application. From the first screen (where it displays Music, Video, Ringtones, Pictures), Click the Menu button and select Explore and then select either Device Memory or Media Card - whichever you put the .JAD file in. You should see the .JAD file. Click it and you'll see the familiar OTA Download screen. Click the Download button and the application will be installed.

Don't forget to delete the file once you're done!
    JerryD

zizo23 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks for the quick response, I have a problem though..when I download the jad file on my phone, it says download failed, it gives me a 907 Invalid COD file not found. What can i do? Thank you.
    Last edited by zizo23; 08-08-2007 at 02:43 AM.

Jaspreet no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E77069

me too experiencing same problem...so tell us what to do