Hi Stackers. Some questions mainly for UK users but appreciate any feedback. I’m still getting ... 81xx Themes forum

endzone no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    204F91D3

UK User 8100 Theme Questions

Advertisement

Hi Stackers. Some questions mainly for UK users but appreciate any feedback. I’m still getting to know my BB after a week of full service and I have read lots of the threads about themes but have not found the answer to the questions I have.

It seems that whoever creates the theme decides (along with other things) on the colour scheme, icon layout AND date format. I am a UK user on the O2 network and want to have the format as 20/12 not 12/20 as our US friends use. Now here is the strange thing, there are two O2 themes on my BB (O2 Today and O2 Zen) one does not display the calendar items on the home screen the other does. The one that does (O2 Today) displays in US format! Why? I am sure you can’t change this manually.

The second question I have is related the other O2 theme (O2 Zen). This theme has a separate icon for text and mms messages which is great, just what I want but the question I have is where is this app/feature in the other themes?

I still can’t find a theme that does everything I want but would live with the US date format if I had the text/mms app/feature. Any ideas?

PIN/ID
    204F91D3
    Quote Originally Posted by detroit
    That's funny cuz I use today plus and it uses the 20/12 format and I would like the 12/20. I downloaded it from .
    Huh, that's strange! Maybe i'll try downloading it from mobile.blackberry.com and see what happens.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    The second question I have is related the other O2 theme (O2 Zen). This theme has a separate icon for text and mms messages which is great, just what I want but the question I have is where is this app/feature in the other themes?
    That feature is unique to the Zen theme. It doesn't exist on the other themes.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

PIN/ID
    204F91D3
    Shame, that is really useful. Thanks.

Greg64 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: UK User 8100 Theme Questions

I have an 8100 pearl and have done everything in the tutorial, but my themes are still not appearing. I have changed all three settings to allow on the themes, I have OS version 4.2, I downloaded a plazmic theme reader and installed it as well (maybe it was not the right theme reader?) and did a hard reset, but I still don't see them. Can someone offer some help, please? I wasnt able to download 4.1 but i already have v4.2.0.64 so i dont know if it matters but everytime i try it says the data area passed to a system call is to small. I cant get any themes someone please help me.:cry:

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: UK User 8100 Theme Questions

Greg64, your question has been answered in another thread where you also asked it.

Rcbjr
    ~via My BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~