trueaznballa07 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

WOW.
    ill test for you. i'm a pearl user

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Quote Originally Posted by rashard View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ you guys do realize that the main screen icons correspond to what you have in your app menu, if you want to change what the firfox icon opens then from the main screen press menu. Then move your browser app into the first spot and go back. Now the firefox icon should open the browser instead of viigo
    That's not what I mean. I knew they corresponded, I just think it's silly that the Firefox icon opens my Money Manager, or other sorts of apps.

Other than that, I still think this Theme is off the hook. I haven't changed it since I downloaded it, I've just been using the shortcut buttons to pull up my apps. Only time I use the animated icons is when I'm showing it off
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Sick theme!!! Not sure how I missed this one but glad I found it!!!

jsaradhi no está en línea Stack level 3
    could someone post an OTA link for this theme? would love to try this on my curve...thanks! looks pretty cool.

**nvm...installed it using DM just fine. really nice theme...need to play with those hot key settings...thanks again! i wish the home screen icons were customizable too...but o well!
    Last edited by jsaradhi; 01-13-2009 at 11:08 AM.

Jamal8820 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Man these theme looks great!! only problem is, those icons that roll from the left bottom of the screen dont correspond to what they link to. for example, the firefox icon, which i would think would open my browser, opened my calendar. but i was wondering if it was possible to make this same theme, but with the icons that the htc has, and not have the sliding icons at the bottom, and have the full menu view when i click the menu key? the menu is a little small for me with the clock up there. If u did this, i would be very grateful. you are the only person i know that has created a great theme like this, and i know a looooot of people have been looking for this on the internet.

CasperWhiteBoy no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm with Jamal on this. The theme is sick, but there's a little too much going on. Tone it down a little, and it would be #1, without a doubt. No scrolling icons at the botton, and menu key opens the full icon list.

altiva no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    22BCD491
    great the I really like it a lot

suprtong no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2498D306
    Quote Originally Posted by Justyn View Post
    I've been enjoying this theme for the past 2 days (I'm sorry, haven't logged on to tell you), but I think it's very genius work. I love the shortcut keys, time, almost everything. My only beef if the caller ID display. I have to agree with dirtyredz with it being teeny tiny.

That and I don't have firefox, which I think it's funny clicking on that brings up Vlingo. Those would be my only two quirks. Something else besides firefox and bigger call ID display... other than that... very very very nice. Thanks alot!
    when i click on firefox it brings up my messages and the chat icon brings up my calender then there are the books that brings up my address book and then there are 2 cds that bring up my media other then that its an awesome theme just need to try and fix that maybe make it to where you can customize them

bengoan no está en línea Stack level 1
    very nice

lyingfromyou no está en línea Stack level 2
    pretty sweet! i'll load it up before i leave for work... thx!

blackpearl890 no está en línea Stack level 1
    very creative & neat!

acosta83 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    ask me!
    sweet theme thanx... looks great on my 8310

MaddieGirl no está en línea Stack level 1
    Is it possible to get this as an OTA? I would love to add it but my DM is having problems adding themes! Thanks in advance!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

mshawkinsville no está en línea Stack level 1
    its really really nice!!!! it my theme now

conorobb no está en línea Stack level 1
    wow, debone this is extremely cool... im liking your innovation. very fun theme to have..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast