I was wondering if someone could make me 2 different themes. I want them both ... 81xx Themes forum

APrioreschi no está en línea Stack level 2

Smile Theme request, If its not to much to ask!! :~)

Advertisement

I was wondering if someone could make me 2 different themes. I want them both the same, Just one side dock and the other bottom dock!! I want it to be plain and simple with black backgrounds that can be customized with my wallpaper on all the screens, and with transparent icons. The only difference I want between the zen and bottom dock is on the bottom dock I would like two rows of icons, like the storm has. So that is it!! It should be fairly easy to do hopefully. Zen hidden dock with transparent icons, and a double row bottom dock hidden with transparent icons!! Oh I would also like the black and white little arrows instead of the blue. Thank you so much for your help!! Maybe I will have the time one day to learn how to make these myself!! lol

BB Pearl 8110 4.5os

Thank you everyone,
    Ashley

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    LOL! If someone would teach me how to do a hidden dock I would say I got ya covered. But I do have a new bottom dock theme that I am going to upload tonight that you might like. And yes I'm still gonna try and get them ota, lol.

APrioreschi no está en línea Stack level 2
    LOL, Its cool!! I do love your themes!! You must learn to do the hidden docks!! Lol Please!! I will be waiting to see what you have tonight!!