Not sure if I am doing this right LOL but I wanted to request a ... 81xx Themes forum

ellymay5 no está en línea Stack level 1

theme request?

Advertisement

Not sure if I am doing this right LOL but I wanted to request a grinch christmas theme if anyone could make me one

ellymay5 no está en línea Stack level 1
    oh and I have a 8100

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    They will probably move this to the correct spot if it is wrong and notify you by pm. Do you have any certain pictures you would like to use and what style and os would you like? Zen, Icon, Today, etc. I would be willing to put one together for you

jpwittrock no está en línea Stack level 1
    over the hedge for 8330 curve??? Anyone

svalzania no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by CMangum View Post
    They will probably move this to the correct spot if it is wrong and notify you by pm. Do you have any certain pictures you would like to use and what style and os would you like? Zen, Icon, Today, etc. I would be willing to put one together for you
    CMangum,
    if possible, I would take advantage of your professionality for creating a theme that for business use ( and a little bit shortsighted people like myself ) in my opinion would be a killer.
    I'm on a BB 8310 with fw 4.5 and use SCRIBBLE theme. The advantage of this theme is that under every light condition ( direct sunlight or night ) it is very readable. In addition to the above all menues ( like option list ) uses font size bigger than any other theme I tried. The bad part of it is that:
    • status bar is not easy to read
    • icons, numbers and fonts are not "very professional"
    I would very much appreciate if somebody of the "theme creator community" would modify the SCRIBBLE as follows:
    1. Use very easy to read icons ( even if in color ) with a better highlight
    2. Have to different icons for emails and SMS
    3. "L" type theme preferrable
    4. Staus bar with clear indication for signsl battery and very clear date and time
    5. Professional Font ( BBmillibank extrabold is very easy to read and professional ), font size 10 or 12
    I would appreciate if somebody would take this into consideration and I would be very please to donate for this job.

Thanks
    SV

cooter32 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey all
    Ok can anyone make a cool Halloween theme for the 83XX series? Something really cool Maybe hunted houses bats that kinda thing? If i knew how to make these things I would start making things for people but I dont have a clue how to do it.
    I have tons of ideas for awsome themes just dont know how to make them.

Also if anyone wants to teach me how to make a theme that would be cool too.

Cooter

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Best thing to do cooter is just jump in and learn download plazmic 4.5 and go for it

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

atuttle no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm looking for a dimension today plus that doesn't have the call log and can have 6 icons on the bottom that are interchangeable. Also when someone calls that it puts the ignore and answer buttons above the keys. I have a Blackberry 8800 running 4.2.1. Other than those changes I can't think of anything to change. Thanks. I would design it myself but I have a mac, which up until this point is amazing.
    Last edited by atuttle; 08-28-2008 at 03:31 AM. Reason: adding extra detail

yankees4life no está en línea Stack level 1
    winter 8100 would be sooo nice and im a winter guy