ok so i still cant get a hang of this theme thing! when i find ... 81xx Themes forum

lilmama00404 no está en línea Stack level 1

Theme PROBLEMS!!!

Advertisement

ok so i still cant get a hang of this theme thing! when i find one i like, i click on it and the new box of...save, open, or cancel... comes up. so i assume i hit save. but when i save it another box comes up jus expaling how it cant be saved or whatnot!! l0l what am i doing rong here? i want a theme on my fone already!!
    pleze help!!
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 06-20-2008 at 06:53 PM.

melgr702 no está en línea Stack level 3
    You have to find an OTA link (over the air).
    Those are the only kind that you can install directly from your phone.
    The other files that you are talking about are zip files
    and you would need to install those with your PC and then download them through the desktop manager.

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    There are only 2 ways to load themes on your phone "Over the Air" or through your desktop manager.

If you load via OTA you will get a "download" or "cancel" screen when you click on the link. Wheb you click download, the theme will automatically save to your internal memory. After it tells you the the "app" has been successfully installed you need to goto the "options" icon on your "homes screen" then scroll down to "themes" then find the theme name that you jsut downloaded and click your trackball to avtivate.

If you are loading via the desktop manager, you need to open your desktop manager and the click on the "app loader" when the application list window opens you need to click the "add" button. Find the theme that you downloaded via PC and saved to your desktop and click "next".

Once the theme is loaded you need to go once again to your "options" homecreen and follow the instructions from above.

Hope that helps

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

lilmama00404 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thank u guys that helped!!! a lot! l0l