Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I think it was 4.2.0.64, and I just get the basic ones (not the ones ... 81xx Themes forum

zil
    zil no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Theme problems

Advertisement

I think it was 4.2.0.64, and I just get the basic ones (not the ones that I manually loaded onto the device)--I'm going to upgrade again, but I'm not sure if it'll work. I'm getting a nice late night out of this, lol.

Artem no está en línea Stack level 2

try a battery pull...

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)

If it wasn't said already... All devices running 4.2 os come with plazmic theme reader installed already. The theme reader and os digits MUST match. If they don't then you must install a new os.

The theme readers located on mobile41 are for 7100 or 8700 models

zil
    zil no está en línea Stack level 1

Thank you all so much for your help! I finally got everything working, and the OS upgrade was what did it. I'm happy that I have my themes again ^ ^

714Rae no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Theme problems Negative Rating

You know, it is amazing how i got a negative comment on my "bad attitude" when all i did was try to help. which i am NOT doing anymore...

Notice tho, how i NEVER got a GOOD comment for trying to help or by trying to make themes, edit pics and help other fellow stackers.

Nonetheless, thanks to Hayden for putting together this website.... dispite the moderator and stacker who has made me feel so unwelcome. I would have joined, but obviously, it's not working out for me here.

whom ever gave me the bad attitude rating; if a bad attitude is all u have to say about me, without ever saying anything positive, then i am sure the problem is you.
    If any issues with my themes are found, please inform me so I can fix them :)

Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible and achieves the impossible. ~Anonymous

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12