I used to make themes all the time for my BB, I loved it. However, ... 81xx Themes forum

ashdub01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2460d307

theme making pinstackers: request from fellow theme maker

Advertisement

I used to make themes all the time for my BB, I loved it. However, i dropped it in water and now the only way I can put themes on it is OTA, I don't have plazmic or even DM on this computer anymore so I have a request.
    Can someone please make me a ZEN OTA theme for my 8100 running 4.5 OS. I've had iVISTA2 for about a year already and broke down and BOUGHT a theme which I've had for a day (iBerry) and I don't like it as much as I thought I would. i'm just looking for something simple, I use messages,media and calendar all the time so I usually put those on main screen, but whatever you want to put is fine just help me out. Please no stock bb wallpapers like iVISTA. Even a plain black wallpaper with colorful icons is fine. Thanks
    **Ashmee**

curve1967 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey
    Made a theme that I think fills your request. You can check it HERE

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    I have a double bottom dock with 12 icons on the home screen here in this forum called istorm v2.1. Its an ota download. And as simple as they come. And within the next week or so I should have a zen version as well. They have simple black backgrounds and iphone icons. And the zen theme, which I've already made, just haven't uploaded,the 4.5 os version is only about 180 kb.
    BlackBerry8130/4.5.0.169 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

ashdub01 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2460d307
    Quote Originally Posted by rifraf2009 View Post
    I have a double bottom dock with 12 icons on the home screen here in this forum called istorm v2.1. Its an ota download. And as simple as they come. And within the next week or so I should have a zen version as well. They have simple black backgrounds and iphone icons. And the zen theme, which I've already made, just haven't uploaded,the 4.5 os version is only about 180 kb.
    Cool thanx I'll check it out right now
    **Ashmee**

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Hope you like it. There are 3 different versions. Enjoy!