I've started making themes with the theme builder for my 8100 and was wondering if ... 81xx Themes forum

ELYSM01 no está en línea Stack level 1

Theme dimensions

Advertisement

I've started making themes with the theme builder for my 8100 and was wondering if anyone had any idea what the dimensions for the dialog box background are? Also, when I try to re-scale an image to a specific dimension in pixels it always automatically sizes it proportionally.......not to the exact dimensions I want. I know it's a silly request but any help would be greatly appreciated.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Next time you're working with the Theme Builder, and click for a new Theme for a few seconds you will see the size of the Wallpaper which is 240x260.

ELYSM01 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I know, I'm not trying to figure out to dimensions of the background.... I'm trying to figure out the dimensions of the background for the dialog box....the box that comes up when you are confirming something or when the phone is telling you that you have a missed call. It's called the dialog box, but I don't know it's dimensions....does anyone????

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Oh my Bad, gonna have to check into that

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~