just a thought but sometimes you use some sweet icons and put them on the ... 81xx Themes forum

laz
    laz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244701B4

Suggestion to all 5 of you Theme Builders

Advertisement

just a thought but sometimes you use some sweet icons and put them on the default icons that to me are useless, for example the "Calls" icon, it's the same if you just hit send. and not that the camera is a default icon but it's a shortcut button on the side so that's another icon I just hide. So you catch my drift, what I am suggeting is that set your defualt icons to the most popularly used icons so that way we don't lose the sweet icons you put in. Me personally I always have Media, BB Messenger and Settings the other two I use and are defaults which are Phonebook and Messages (don't quote me on that for I don't have Plazmic infront of me at the moment hehe)
    But if anyone would care to start a Poll as to what 5 icons are most likely to be used by are fellow BB users that would be interesting to know as a fellow Theme Builder starting out. Well that's just my 2cents happy theme building you 5 genius'es lol

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Re: Suggestion to all 5 of you Theme Builders

Correct me if i'm wrong?

It makes no difference in where the theme icons are put. Each person who installs the theme can move each and every default icon to the loacation they choose.

Conv. key > Move application
    Conv. key > Hide application

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Thats gonna be tough because I bet each stacker has his/her own favorite, so we would have to create how many different themes to please everyone. A good idea would be if you are requesting a theme to tell which icons are your favorite, and we can put the best icons there for you. I dont know about Steve, but if Im doing a theme for someone I wouldnt mind at all to place your favorite icons with the best images.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

you are correct steve...

laz...explain more

laz
    PIN/ID
    244701B4

yeah but lets say you put your own icon on the "calls" icon if moved and replaced it with "media" lets say what was your icon now becomes just a regular pic of the icon and yours stays stuck to the "calls" icon. did I explain that to your understanding? lol

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

the icons stay put...

if you are referring to one of my themes, the icon you see is actually dumped into the focus category. when you scroll over an icon, they will focus to the icon i've inserted...make sense?

laz
    PIN/ID
    244701B4

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    Thats gonna be tough because I bet each stacker has his/her own favorite, so we would have to create how many different themes to please everyone. A good idea would be if you are requesting a theme to tell which icons are your favorite, and we can put the best icons there for you. I dont know about Steve, but if Im doing a theme for someone I wouldnt mind at all to place your favorite icons with the best images.
    That works fine for me, but you know what I am talkin about right? I am of course only referring to Zen themes, I don't mess with icon themes lol

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Well?

No.

Theme(s) can not be altered unless you made it or you have the .thm file. In any case the call screen does not use an icon but rather an image. Images MUST be sized correctly or they will show signs of issues. Icons also MUST be the correct size or they will also show signs of issues. (issue: aka problems)

Call screens are not such that the text nor the size of the screen can be altered. If you read over the Plazmic read me file that is known from the start.

laz
    PIN/ID
    244701B4

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    the icons stay put...

if you are referring to one of my themes, the icon you see is actually dumped into the focus category. when you scroll over an icon, they will focus to the icon i've inserted...make sense?
    No yeah the focus icons are fine, yeah those are np, I'm talkin about when a personal icon is placed in the other permanent (can you tell I don't have a photographic memory) cloumn. I can get into better detail later when i get home and have plazmic infront of me hehe but thx for replys everyone

GotPearl? no está en línea Stack level 5

I am liking this desktop view. I don't really care where my icons are I just am used to where they are and it is not to much trouble to go to the icons I use more that are a little farther down the page, at least to me it doesn't make a difference. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~