Hello! I'd like to say goodmorning fellow pinstackers, and inventors. The reason behind me posting ... 81xx Themes forum

trueaznballa07 no está en línea Stack level 3

::requested Theme::

Advertisement

Hello! I'd like to say goodmorning fellow pinstackers, and inventors. The reason behind me posting this new thread--although possibly in the wrong section--was to request an ask that somebody, or some people, attempt to duplicate the following theme screenshot, from the Blackberry 9000:
    http://images.pinstack.com/themes/imgs/46OS.jpg

I am completely entraced in the beauty and style of this theme, yet I have been unable to find this theme available for the Blackberry Pearl 8130. I am aware that the theme screenshot which I have mentioned is from v4.6, but I was wondering if somebody could create one compatible on my 4.2, which I will try to upgrade to 4.5.

In any event, if somebody could please try to meet this request, it would be greatly appreciated; thanks in advance, to all who have read this thread, and/or attempted to create the theme.

dtx
    dtx no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    207B3A96
    there are Bold look-a-like themes floating around for Pearls. May have to upgrade to 4.5 first though. Then just find that wallpaper and you're all set! Or better yet, just get a Bold and find the wallpaper!! HA!
    --
    DTx
    PIN: 207B3A96
    Bold 9000
    Rogers BIS
    OS 4.6.0.150

trueaznballa07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    can you help me find the wallpaper then? lol