Does anyone know where to find or what happened to the old TMoblie Zen Theme....It ... 81xx Themes forum

Neonpanzer no está en línea Stack level 1

Question about T Mobile's Zen Theme

Advertisement

Does anyone know where to find or what happened to the old TMoblie Zen Theme....It used to have the 5 icons at the bottom and when you pressed the BB button it would list all your icons in a list...since I RMA'd my blackberry that theme only has all the icons row by row as everyother theme in existance has....I had read on a message board that this was a theme was that specific to Tmobile users but as with all themes can be unlocked....i do however have t mobile but now that theme has changed..Does anyone know where i can find this theme and if so how i can edit it with the theme editor once found as i found that theme with the list feature to be my favorite layout.....Any help would be greatly appreciated...

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: Question about T Mobile's Zen Theme

What is RMA'ed?

I recently upgraded the OS and that theme is the one I use. Nothing, changed for me. The BB button gets me the rows of icons, and that return button brings it back to the 5 icons.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

RMA usually stands for Return Merchandise Authorization, its a way of tracking product returned to a manufacturer or similar.

Is thar what you are referring to?

Neonpanzer no está en línea Stack level 1

I think you misunderstood....When I hit the blackbery button I DONT want rows of buttons...I just want the list of all the applications..not in rows of icons a single list. This was how it was setup before I returned the phone for a replacement as it was broken...RMA'd...

nightseer00 no está en línea Stack level 1

It's not offered anymore I just bought a new TMO BB and they upgraded the OS ... i wish i had my list back

nmadd no está en línea Stack level 3