So I started having a problem around last week that I just can't find a ... 81xx Themes forum

jerkface no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23df3a3a

problem alert.

Advertisement

So I started having a problem around last week that I just can't find a remedy for. As you can probably guess this problem involves the loading of a theme. Last week I was on here browsing and OTA downloading themes when randomly my phone rebooted. When my phone turned back on the crappy default theme was working instead of my superb Cheerichiodo theme that i've been running for months. Ha. Anyway, I think to myself "no biggie" and go into my themes to switch theme... Except to my surprise all of my 3rd party/custom/better than generic themes would not show up. So I go into options>advanced>applications or whatever to edit my permissions to "allow" and rebooted again. Still they won't show up. I've tried deleting themes and redownloading... No change. I've tried other themes... No change. I'm running tmobile 4.2 os and confused. I guess I could update but I was hearing to wait for a while with glitch problems or what have you. Any help would help. Pin or msg or reply here. Thanks

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Well, if a battery pull doesn't help then my next step would be either to wipe your BB with JL_Cmder and reload your current OS, or upgrade to a newer one. Maybe someone else has a simpler solution for you.

Here's a link to lavagirl's wipe tutorial: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com/blog.php?b=197

Upgrade to 4.5 guide: http://www.pinstack.com/blackberryfo...ad.php?t=76342

Read through them carefully and back-up your BB before starting.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

jerkface no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23df3a3a
    Thanks for the advice. My comp is being repaired at the moment but maybe I can hijack someone elses.
    *crossing my fingers for an easier way out*
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

sugarspicebaby1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I don't know if it will help much - but I would suggest using a program like Missing Sync. I use it because I have a Mac (can't use Program Manager that comes with BB - only for Windows!), but it may make it that in the future you will have a log of issues like this so you can figure out the problem more easily and correct it! Just a thought as it has helped me a couple times

visit their website - do a search - they have a version for Windows users too!
    Last edited by sugarspicebaby1; 08-17-2008 at 12:57 PM. Reason: forgot something!