I have been able to 'unlock' the hidden O2 theme on my T-Mobile Pearl just ... 81xx Themes forum

RamshakleZ no está en línea Stack level 1

Plazmic + O2 Theme

I have been able to 'unlock' the hidden O2 theme on my T-Mobile Pearl just fine. While I'm not the biggest fan of the way it looks, I use it because it has its own separate folder for SMS & MMS Messages.

I have also messed around with Plazmic and have sucessfully uploaded personalized themes to my device.

Here is where my problem is, though. Whenever I create a theme using Plazmic, I cannot seem to get the SMS & MMS Messages folder to show up like it does on the preinstalled / unhidden O2 theme. Even when I drag the icon in the Plazmic Applications Options menu to the left side (icons that show up by default on the home page), when I load the theme my device just replaces it with something else. It does the same thing in the simulator too.

Any ideas as to how I can create my own theme in Plazmic while also utilizing the SMS & MMS Messages folder?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PM - Ask

Re: Plazmic + O2 Theme

Don't think it can be done. The Base Theme doesn't do that so I think you are out of luck.

You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

joeperrin212 no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (
    Hopefully they will update plazmic to where this will be possible as well as being able to create "today" themes.

Does anyone know if this is possible/likley?

Hellcat6 no está en línea Stack level 1

Does anyone know if Plazmic will be updated for use with the other themes?