Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

lots of updates for ya kiddies i received a hot pink version request a short ... 81xx Themes forum

twofacemaze no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

lots of updates for ya kiddies

i received a hot pink version request a short while ago from another forum that i post on, figured i'd include it here.

ENJOY!!

PS-you may need to refresh your browser to see updated links and screenshots!

jhennd no está en línea Stack level 2
    Very nice themes. Question... how does the theme with the weather thing work? Is that something that you have to have internet access for?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

blazenboi no está en línea Stack level 2
    for the weather you must download a progr called weather eye. google it one you download put it first in the main screen.

Quote Originally Posted by jhennd View Post
    Very nice themes. Question... how does the theme with the weather thing work? Is that something that you have to have internet access for?
    Quote Originally Posted by blazenboi View Post
    for the weather you must download a progr called weather eye. google it one you download put it first in the main screen.
    you betcha. if you dont have a data plan available, you'll be better off with regular precision zen theme. but you could always use that top icon for anything else you want to keep monitoring. example, MeterBerry. it's up to you!

buton no está en línea Stack level 2
    I can't download the theme via ota, on my blackberry explorer it appears when I click the link but the download button never appears.

blazenboi no está en línea Stack level 2
    That happens to me sometimes. Sometimes you may have to change your theme or you may need to check your free space by going to options then status

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    2facemaze, pretty nice i see u fixed alot and changed alot bein the profile icons and stuff good job man i like this theme and am rocking the red one right now but i have one ? for u would u do version with 2 sets of the home icons so would be able to have 10? if thats not to much to ask

i have lots of updates available
    but for some reason now i cant edit my OP with all changes
    anyone know why? lol

for now, (and i apologize for posting a link to a "competitor" web site) you can find it here.

as for a 10 icon homescreen, i'll see what i can whip up i've gotten a few requests lately, i need time away from the theme for little bit, might get something done on sunday though

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Iight thanks also the alt\num\shift icons could be changed I think but ya the 10 icon would be sweet...pin me up 2 if u want man

i've done a lot of work on this theme since OP, but the forums mods are taking forever to get back to me regarding allowing me to update my original post with new info.

i'm going to leave pinstack for a while, but if you want to keep up with my work, (expecially with this particular theme), you can find me on crackberry.com

!!! my crackberry Pearl Precision Zen theme !!!

see ya guys around!

kdeleye no está en línea Stack level 1
    Great clean theme! Is it normal to have to scroll up/down to move left / right on the home screen? On the apps page scrolling is normal... its like my pearl still thinks the icons are vertical instead of horizontal. Any help would be appreciated.

No that's not normal I received a PM about it and should have the fix soon I hear its only on original blue thouGh

That would make sense since it is blue that I'm using. Thanks for the quick reply.

@kdeleye - i've just downloaded and installed each of the blue version on my simulator, no problem with horizontal scrolling found installed each one on my pearl and same thing, no issue found

granted, i tested each of the OTA's, were you having issue with desktop versions? and which one(s) specifically? weather? today+?

i wanna get to the bottom of it, but havent had the problem yet

TwoFace: I was using the standard pearl precision zen desktop version. Since then, have deleted and reinstalled using the OTA link and problem is gone. Not sure if there was just a problem with the install or an actual issue... but non the less problem solved.
    Thanks for your help and dedication.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast