Would it be possible for a computer literate individual to send me a link of ... 81xx Themes forum

tikim143 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2087E5EB

OTA possibility

Advertisement

Would it be possible for a computer literate individual to send me a link of good free OTA themes or possibly evan a list of those themes 2gether?
    It would really be appreciated.

And 4 the mens wives/girlfriends or the ladies themselves, I could show my appreciation w/ the jewelry I make.
    Thanks,
    Tikim143

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Welcome to Pinstack, there are plenty of OTA Themes available in the various Themes Threads.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    tikim143,

Go to this thread and look through the Pinstack free themes. Once you find what you like, look for the OTA link and you can download the theme.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    There are many free themes here on PinStack, a good percentage are OTA. Here's a link to our theme section: http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...splay.php?f=30

Just select a genre of themes to search through then once you click on it, you can use the "search forum" to search for 81xx OTA and that should bring up a list for you.

If you have trouble with this and have a particular interest or color scheme in mind, someone could perhaps post some links for you. But we would need to know the style(zen, icon, today), what OS version is running on your BB, and like I mentioned, what you're looking for car themes, movie themes, iPhone style themes, etc., colors??????
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    2087E5EB
    IHave a blackberry 8100 Perl. Can u explain what the.os is? Or where I'd find it? I'm looking 4 an Icon, or Zen theme. Any Abstract or jungle type theme. If there's any other info u need, please tell me. I hope all this helps u 2 help me!?
    Thank U,
    Tikim143

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    if you go to options about it will tell you what os your phone is currently running then look for themes that are built for that os and style you are looking for

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

derrickj98 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20f57f75
    Some dont show up

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    What do you mean? What isn't showing up and where? May be able to help if you give more details...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    2087E5EB
    My OS is a 4.2 but about 2 upgrade it 2 a 4.5