I still cannot get my themes to load onto my phone, I even tried putting ... 81xx Themes forum

jc91z no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down ok so i get dm 4.5 and I upgrade my OS but!

Advertisement

I still cannot get my themes to load onto my phone, I even tried putting Opera Mini on my phone through the DM and it still doesn't work with the same ole message "Applications for your phone do not exist" or whatever it says I can't remember........please please help me

jason2nails no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31c33731
    Do you still need help? if so what you need to do is go to program files>common files>and delete the folder research in motion.. download the new os and then run it so that it takes you thur the setup, after you run setup go back to program files>common files>research in motion>apploader delete the vendor file, close out of everything, open the desktop manager, once it says connected click on application loader and it will tell you that you have updates available, be sure when asked to check the option to backup data before upgrade and then restore, this should take any where from 30 minutes to an hour!!

PIN/ID
    31c33731
    Everyone trying to upgrade, remember its always best to delete the old os folder (program files>common files>research in motion) prior to download or running the setup for the new os, and if you are using a newer OS from another carrier, you must delete the vendor file located in program files>common files>research in motion>apploader.. if this is not deleted and you have verizon or alltel and are trying to install sprint's newest OS it will not work and give you the same message no applications are found for your device because that files only allows the OS to be loaded onto sprint phones... hopes this helps

thanks guys ill give it a try sorry im a newb

ok well, tried all of that and still did not work, I uninstalled my DM and uninstalled my OS and deleted the research in motion folder in program files and common files, rebooted, reinstalled DM, rebooted, reinstalled OS then deleted vendor file, rebooted, ran my DM it said the OS on my phone is current and still wouldn't recognise my .alx files when I tried to upload them it just gave that good ole message. i dont know what to do

bbdobbins no está en línea Stack level 1

works

FYI worked for me

PIN/ID
    31c33731
    JC, what operating system are you using on your phone right? what verison of DM are you using?

pinkymg no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have a quetion?
    Im updating to 4.5...i have an unlocked blackberry, will that hurt my black berry? i have version 1800... also im atthe part where it says..some modules will be removed? is that allright? there a list of like 10 modules

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkymg View Post
    I have a quetion?
    Im updating to 4.5...i have an unlocked blackberry, will that hurt my black berry? i have version 1800... also im atthe part where it says..some modules will be removed? is that allright? there a list of like 10 modules
    Doesn't matter if it's unlocked or not. It will not hurt it. The some modules will be removed won't hurt you either.