Aight so I have seen a lot of the themes on here and I like ... 81xx Themes forum

atlzdynasty no está en línea Stack level 2

NOOB Theme Question

Advertisement

Aight so I have seen a lot of the themes on here and I like a lot of them but do any of them have the dimesion today theme.........like that home screen....or is it possible to have that once you download a theme?????

I really like the tasks feature and calendar feature...but all the other themes I have seen do not have that....Has any one seen one with this feature???

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Re: NOOB Theme Question

Custom Themes are only made from Dimension Icon or Dimension Zen. The theme builder only allows those 2 themes to be used. If you want more themes from different vendors follow the link in my signature and you will get some sweet vendor themes.

EDIT: I'm working on a thread to show what they all are. With pics...don't think I will be able to get it done tonight though.

atlzdynasty no está en línea Stack level 2

thanks bro.....you seem to be answering all my questions....would give you more trust points if possible

PIN/ID
    STACK

Don't worry about it man. Just wanna help out. I was where you are at about 4 months ago. I'm just returning the favor.

PIN/ID
    STACK

I guess I did get it done tonight. Here's the thread with all the vendor theme pictures.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...look_like.html