Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i need a ecko unltd today or zen theme... 81xx Themes forum

cubsfan22 no está en línea Stack level 2

nobody ever makes the themes i request :(

Advertisement

i need a ecko unltd today or zen theme

rdgoeson4ever no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm starting to make some themes, and always looking for ideas. I'll see if I can put something together for you.

aj0071 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have been looking for a Fly fishing theme for a long time. Something with different flies for icons would be great in my opinion. But I can't get any love either.

dubie76 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Not to put anyone down, but a request is just that, a request. If you do not receive a reply or the theme that you have requested then why don't you ask to learn how to make the themes yourself? That way you will always be able to have any theme you can dream of........
    Sprint Tour 9630
    OS 5.0.0.230 (Leaked)

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by dubie76 View Post
    Not to put anyone down, but a request is just that, a request. If you do not receive a reply or the theme that you have requested then why don't you ask to learn how to make the themes yourself? That way you will always be able to have any theme you can dream of........
    I agree with this. It takes a decent amount of time to make themes and we don't get anything out of them unless we plan on using it ourselves. It's actually a fairly painless process to create a theme and install the programs, and there's guides here on pinstack to help get you going. OP you sound pretty demanding for something that will cost you nothing and will take up somebody else's time. Please be aware that polite requests and patience will take precedence over demands.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Send me a pin with your request, bb phone series, os, style, and ideas for Icons and pics. I will put it on my list, I do have a few ahead of you

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

jrob6 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by aj0071 View Post
    I have been looking for a Fly fishing theme for a long time. Something with different flies for icons would be great in my opinion. But I can't get any love either.
    I agree .. great suggestion let me know if u get one for 8100

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    See you didn't send me anything so how can I make your themes. I guess I'll make a 8300 series theme and hope that's what you have

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

bboyPHOENIX no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24aa5cd9
    I wanted a bboy theme and even left some good images for wall papers... can anyone make one for me? 8100 pearl 4.2.0 os

photobucket search my images under "bboyOUTLAW"
    Last edited by bboyPHOENIX; 08-29-2008 at 03:49 PM. Reason: mis-speling

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    CMagnum is right. Maybe while requesting themes, you can include wallpapers and icons to use. It takes a good amount of time to search for images and then convert them to the BB size and custom Icons are very time consuming and is not that easy to make 30-40 icons. You have to find the images as well and scale them down to fit the BB.

It is not that easy to whip out a theme. There is thought and time that goes into it and if you provide help with your request you may have a better chance of getting a theme made.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

lonestarbuzz no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    CMagnum is right. Maybe while requesting themes, you can include wallpapers and icons to use. It takes a good amount of time to search for images and then convert them to the BB size and custom Icons are very time consuming and is not that easy to make 30-40 icons. You have to find the images as well and scale them down to fit the BB.

It is not that easy to whip out a theme. There is thought and time that goes into it and if you provide help with your request you may have a better chance of getting a theme made.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    concur. it takes me about 3 hours to make a solid theme if i use some previous icons. however, the one i am using now was 100% custom down to the wall paper and even tx/rx arrows. that took me a total of about 7 hours spread over 2 nights and i still find myself tweaking it every now and then.

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    I am working on the flyfishing theme right now but building 62 icons out of flies is taking a bit of time

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

aj0071 no está en línea Stack level 1
    CMangum sorry but so far I do not have enough posts to send a PM. Thank you so much for looking into this. I really do appreciate it. I have a 8130 pearl 4.3 OS. I am looking at upgrading to the 4.5 but probably not until the Sprint release. I am sorry if you have already done a lot of work for the 8300 series. I really do appreciate it and if there is anything else that I can do please let me know. I have a lot of pictures and some that would be great for backgrounds or icons. anything I can do I will. Thank you to everyone on the board, though I have not contributed much here I plan to get more out here and get more involved. This is a great place to get help and advice.

lovey63 no está en línea Stack level 2
    i have a windows vista with leopard os mix icon theme

PIN/ID
    Nadda
    devices are not a problem I can convert from one to the other. If you have something in mind email me at cjmag51@live.com I'll pull the pictures from there. And get on the ball and get some posts in lol.

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast