Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 ... LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ so I downloaded all the new themes from the site, I specially ... 81xx Themes forum

darth_kedric no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ so I downloaded all the new themes from the site, I specially like the phantom design but don't like the fact that I can't change the main icons, (works pretty fast on my device by the way) so I decided to stick with the Sunday funnies, and I love how much it looks like an actual comics page! But here is my question, does anybody know if its possible to change the icons on the today plus theme? And I don't mean the Lower bar, but the ones that appear on the main screen... Any help will be well appreciated. Love the site by the way! I actually lurked in here for a good month before I got my pearl, so needless to say I got a pretty good knowledge of what to expect once I got it, first thing I did was the new os update, the hidden vendor themes, the nice thread about video Encoding! It is safe to say that it was thanks to you guys that I decided to go for it! So thank you all!

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    darth_kedric, Welcome to PinStack.

I don't think that you can change the Today Plus theme, but I'm really not sure as I haven't played around with it.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Hotkiller no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: NEW 8100 themes!!!

It appears that if you don't have data plan or BBBrowser you can't download themes for the 8100.
    As I can't myself (and don't ask me why because I'm fed up with the guys from Orange in France) I decided to make a few pictures to be used with my pearl. I use them with the BB dimension zen theme (hope you all have it on your pearl)
    This is not a complete personnalization of course but it allows me to be patient and to wait for plazmic to make something for us....
    So here are a few (sorry if you can't see the pictures but as a newbie here I can't post urls - just copy/paste the following adresses and delete all the blanks)
    Hope you enjoy :
    h t t p : / / img214.imageshack.us / img214 / 3366 / batmanbb2vn1.jpg
    h t t p : / / img407.imageshack.us / img407 / 4097 / nab6lj6.jpg
    h t t p : / / img135.imageshack.us / img135 / 2467 / spiderbbkr9.jpg
    h t t p : / / img136.imageshack.us / img136 / 7654 / tombbbri8.jpg
    h t t p : / / img187.imageshack.us / img187 / 6251 / witchbbwf1.jpg
    h t t p : / / img405.imageshack.us / img405 / 6800 / hotkillerwq5.jpg

eyebeebe no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by darth_kedric
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ so I downloaded all the new themes from the site, I specially like the phantom design but don't like the fact that I can't change the main icons, (works pretty fast on my device by the way) so I decided to stick with the Sunday funnies, and I love how much it looks like an actual comics page! But here is my question, does anybody know if its possible to change the icons on the today plus theme? And I don't mean the Lower bar, but the ones that appear on the main screen... Any help will be well appreciated. Love the site by the way! I actually lurked in here for a good month before I got my pearl, so needless to say I got a pretty good knowledge of what to expect once I got it, first thing I did was the new os update, the hidden vendor themes, the nice thread about video Encoding! It is safe to say that it was thanks to you guys that I decided to go for it! So thank you all!
    Yes you can! I think this works for all Themes too. The 'quick icons' at the bottom correspond with the first icons on the full applications menu. All you have to do is hit the blackberry key to bring up the full menu. Navigate to the icon you want on the quick list and press the blackberry key again. Chose Move application and navigate to the place you want the icon to be. Press the pearl to confirm.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

eyebeebe,

Thanks for the information. I know that there are some Carrier Themes that cannot be changed like this one, and I thought the Today Plus fell into that category. Guess I was wrong.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

olivetwist no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23EAED7E

Quote Originally Posted by ericugs
    We've tried for hours and hours to figure out how to change it. And no solution. Someone was going to call RIM i believe to figure out the deal.

it is a theme based on a european theme for o2 so the date is displayed as a european date dd/mm instead of usa mm/dd
    If Death calls it is OK, I have Caller ID.

wglogan2005 no está en línea Stack level 2

Phantom is cool but its so limited..

GeneKamG no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20540A6

i have been looking for new themes for pearl for so long. you are my hero +1 to your cyber carma :P

djplems2 no está en línea Stack level 1

any new themes? Ive had these for months now ! ! ! TIA!~

gageev no está en línea Stack level 1

Hey is there any possible way to downlaod these themes without a data package .

lovemypearl no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    23E47EA8

Question Re: NEW 8100 themes!!!

hey, i just downloaded the phantom theme and it isn't slow for me, but the thing that i want to know is how to change the applications on the home screen....thanks

bobmcelroy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24533BD3

Phantom is mad slow but looks cool yet not practical

squ34k no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23EAD2EE

Is there any other way to get this theme other than from that site? In other words, without a data plan.
    Will you be my friend?
    AIM: killaninjamnky
    Y!: isitupsidedown
    MSN: squ34k@gmail.com
    PIN - 23EAD2EE

Stonebreeze no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E8B1E8

Quote Originally Posted by squ34k
    Is there any other way to get this theme other than from that site? In other words, without a data plan.
    Find someone with a Pearl who has the themes loaded on their phone and have them blutooth them to ya.

squ34k no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23EAD2EE

Oooo.. Anyone oh Oahu?
    Will you be my friend?
    AIM: killaninjamnky
    Y!: isitupsidedown
    MSN: squ34k@gmail.com
    PIN - 23EAD2EE

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 ... LastLast