Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

darrenw, Welcome to PinStack. I don't think that that is possible. The site checks for ... 81xx Themes forum

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: NEW 8100 themes!!!

Advertisement

darrenw, Welcome to PinStack.

I don't think that that is possible. The site checks for the BB Device being used and won't download unless it is the correct one. Therefore you can't access the files from a normal browser. At least I don't know how to get around that.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

dofelmiert no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204C6D0A

~via BB I also tried the phantom but hated it. I for me it lagged allot, to much. Also it has a very limited home screen with no explanation on how to change the showcased app's. Overall I found the phantom to look cool but function poor. On the other hand I found the today plus very usefull. It has some great conviance features. As for docholliday www.mobile.blackberry.com (wap.pinstack.com)~

jonnyg75 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: NEW 8100 themes!!!

I have a new Pearl on the VF UK network but can't access Mobile.blackberry.com on the Vodafone Live! Browser, it says I must use the Blackberry Browser. Is there any way I can add this or is there any other way to access Mobile.blackberry.com from the device?

docholliday no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    317AFEB6

Quote Originally Posted by dofelmiert
    ~via BB I also tried the phantom but hated it...Also it has a very limited home screen with no explanation on how to change the showcased app's. Overall I found the phantom to look cool but function poor.
    Those are the very reasons why I like it (I don't think you can change the showcased apps). Then again, I used to use blackbox for windows and currently run GNOME on Fedora Core 6 with no icons, just the drop-down menus. There's something to be said for sparseness

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F

Quote Originally Posted by docholliday
    mobile.blackberry.com

On a side note, one thing I love about the phantom theme (aside from the uber-slick sci-fi look) is how it handles changing the background image, placing the image "inside" the Y. I have the "orbital" image set, which really gives the theme an alien cast
    or goto www.mobilerated.com on your blackberry. another site with a few free themes/wallpapers/ringtones etc.

Search the net via google or whatever, there are many sites out there offering free/no cost downloads. Sometimes you just have to subscribe or become a member to the site (which is free, nothing more then like making an account on here)

Hope this helps.

And Welcome to the Stack!

-Justin

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Quote Originally Posted by maz94protege
    or goto www.mobilerated.com on your blackberry. another site with a few free themes/wallpapers/ringtones etc.
    Do their themes work on the Pearl?

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

slieman no está en línea Stack level 1

Hello everyone,

Just got my pearl last week and I love it. Thanks for the heads up on the new themes. I guess I'll stay away from Phantom.

slieman no está en línea Stack level 1

Well i couldn't stay away and tried the two laggy themes. Phatom slowed my bb to a crawl. I deleted them, but know I'm seeing an hourglass b4 entering Profiles. Is there anything I can do?

akamurph no está en línea Stack level 2

anyone figure out the date issue with the Today Plus Theme? Mine shows up as DD/MM as well and I've switched between English (US) and English (UK), and just English and it always shows up DD/MM.

Thx

malcriado no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30505e13

anyone else having the problem of the same two "messages" and "calendar" events staying on screen even though they were all deleted (messages) and the calender events are way over?! this is pissin me off!! lol i might just have to go back to the tmobile zen......

BREMELACA no está en línea Stack level 1

Sorry Guys, Here Comes The Noob Question Of The Day.. This Is The Second Day Owning The Pearl For Me . . If I Go To Mobile.blackberry.com .. From My Bb, Can I Download The Themes Directly On It Right From The Bb? Or Should I Read The Entire Tutorial And Do It Through My Pc

ejmccartin no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by BREMELACA
    Sorry Guys, Here Comes The Noob Question Of The Day.. This Is The Second Day Owning The Pearl For Me . . If I Go To Mobile.blackberry.com .. From My Bb, Can I Download The Themes Directly On It Right From The Bb? Or Should I Read The Entire Tutorial And Do It Through My Pc
    yup, go there with your pearl and they will download directly.

pearlberry27 no está en línea Stack level 2

im in looooove with the phantom theme, sure it hogs the memory but it operates so nicely, especially when new messages arrive

cotz no está en línea Stack level 2

this site isnt working for me ^^

Albeevr6 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by greenboots
    Phantom as much as I liked brought my machine to a crawl. Somone posted they were getting half a second delay, mine is more like 10 seconds. Why would it be so different? I've a two day old Pearl from T-mobileUSA.
    I had the same exact problem.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast