Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Time to resurect an old thread.... How about a Drop Kick Murphys theme? Or a ... 81xx Themes forum

jmzcustomz no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Time to resurect an old thread....
    How about a Drop Kick Murphys theme?
    Or a Mini Truck theme (bagged trucks mazdas, toyotas, nissans...not the little bittie trucks)

speedonthis no está en línea Stack level 2
    It would be really sweet to see a theme for the Leo astrological sign. Something very clean, polished and sophisticated looking, and lots of gold. A theme fit for a king! I can locate images if need be to make this happen, just PM me.

liquidcyber no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm looking for a animated rorschach theme from watchmen would love to see the patterns changing in the background on the animated side
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    I have a 8130 4.3 pearl, and I think I have a challenge for you. I have seen a lot of storm themes out there, but the ones I have found on another site to me are awesome. Unfortunatly the other site will not accept requests. An orange double bottom dock storm theme. Actually, burnt orange, big Texas fan, lol! All menu, black or dark grey, with burnt orange lettering, scroll over white lettering. Incoming call screen, solid black. Default backgrounds black, and user changeable. 12 user customizable bottom dock icons, burnt orange of course. But here is the tricky part. And if you can't get this part its ok, the storm's clock is fine. There is a iphonish theme in the 81xx *********** site, that has the PERFECT clock and signal and battery meter. If you could figure out how to incorperate that clock into this theme, well let's just say if you can build THIS theme... I will gladly say you are one of, if not THE best theme builder out there!!! Have fun and good luck!
    Oh, and let me know if you are able to build this theme, or anything even close to it. Thanks!

hammer03 no está en línea Stack level 1
    How about a bubba the love sponge theme? Or a Howard stern theme?

Or a decent Harley davison or chopper themes

Lassrm no está en línea Stack level 2
    Would love to have a RElIGION/ISLAMIC Theme!
    Last edited by Lassrm; 05-21-2009 at 06:58 PM.

duchessoftart no está en línea Stack level 1
    hi if you could please could you do a vampire knight theme its an anime and a manga but the manga pics are better i would be sooo happy if you could do this for a 8130 pleasssssse

gknee77 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hello! I am lookin 4 a mossy oak theme! I am a girl, sooo the regular mossy stuff! Or even a pink girly 1 would do! I'm not pick! But I can only find a browning 1! It kool, but mossys better! Lol THANKS!
    Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.14456/812; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

suprtong no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2498D306
    well i have a 8120 running 4.5 and a deadliest catch theme with a hidden botttom dock would be great if possible

lordhavmercy no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hi I have a 8330m running 4.5 and I would love a blackposter theme for it. I have a pic and can get more. The pic I have is the Zodiac Sex positions poster. Here is my pin:30b217b2 just pin me and I'll send the pic. Or email me at r.t.oliver@hotmail.com

gknee77 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperburn View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I am currently just getting back into the game of making themes for my 8130 and I am looking for some ideas on what I can make. I have already made quite a few and am now getting into icon making and getting deeper into the process to make them alot richer and better quality. I may be no cherrychiodo, but i hope that maybe after a bit of practice and some time spent I can hopefully rival her in becoming one of the best on pinstack. If you have any requests or ideas, please respond. I am looking for a challenge, so be creative!!!
    Hello! I gt ur thread this am, I was wondern if it was pos 4 u 2 make a No Doubt or gwen theme! If sooooo..... Wow...I've been askin n lookn all over 4 1!!! Lol thanks,
    G

gemangel50 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question hey!

Could you PLEASE post a awesome dragonball z Goku (NOT as a supersaiyan, just regular) theme for a 4.2 OS Pealr 8120? (not OTA). tHANKS!!!

niiquey no está en línea Stack level 1
    well yu can do a very cute tweety bird theme for a 8110

OMGpenguins no está en línea Stack level 1
    make a theme just like the old overlord one

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234