Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

id like to see a haunted background theme not like Halloween per say but just ... 81xx Themes forum

stimulatechamin no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3026B348

Advertisement

id like to see a haunted background theme not like Halloween per say but just like haunted house with lightning strikes with like the spooky graves and icons with like crows or something like that lol idk but something creepy would be cool ( im not really weird i just like that type of themes ) haha

hyperburn no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31A0E150
    Thank you for all those who are keeping me busy as I am sick!! I needed to find something to do instead of watching another season of "Family Guy" or "South Park"!!

Well as was requested, Here are the Screenshots of the watch gears theme that was requested.. Once again, FEEDBACK!! I am making icons for it, they are all going to be in bronze with a brushed look.. I will have .zip and OTA links as soon as they are completed. In the meantime.. take a look and let me know!!!

lordhavmercy no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Hi. I have a 8700 and I know you have a 8130 but I'd love to see a Fat Albert theme for all bbs. Maybe a nice zen or icons theme with custom icons of the the people on the cartoon. And since I have a 8700, I'm going to need a apps button one the home screen to get to my icons and apps (if its a zen)

twitcheffect no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    208C26AD
    That watch theme is awesome

micjenks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    lovin the watch theme, might want to change the font in the dialog box and menus though maybe a little more contrast. The images are fantastic!!

hpascoe no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    I'd love to see a .zip file Winnie the Pooh theme for the 8130... I can't find one anywhere!

walkertl no está en línea Stack level 1
    Think you can do a Volkswagen EOS theme - or a general VW theme?

WrldMndNova no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by hyperburn View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I am currently just getting back into the game of making themes for my 8130 and I am looking for some ideas on what I can make. I have already made quite a few and am now getting into icon making and getting deeper into the process to make them alot richer and better quality. I may be no cherrychiodo, but i hope that maybe after a bit of practice and some time spent I can hopefully rival her in becoming one of the best on pinstack. If you have any requests or ideas, please respond. I am looking for a challenge, so be creative!!!
    How about a Fable 2 theme. Upcoming game for X360. There is a lot of concept are and screenshots out there, so coming up with icons should be do-able.
    -Whoda-
    -Techie; Secret Hippie-

camaroguy673 no está en línea Stack level 1

Idea's For Themes

I have been looking for a USAF (United States Air Force) theme for some time now, I have used a white background with the Air Force Symbol on it but you can't read what icon you are on so that is out of the question, if you decide to make it please e-mail me at Camaroguy673@aol.com
    Thank you

SWG1588 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2416E36D

Serial killer theme or Sliver Surfer

hey how about a serial killer theme or maybe even a silver surfer on for the pearl 8100?

frankieAtrell no está en línea Stack level 1
    i dont get it

jrob6 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Would love a law enforcment theme

jessicah21 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I would love to have a ladybug theme for 8100? can someone help me. I'm not too familiar with this... lol thanks a bunches!

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    I would like a Dr.Mario theme, replace the icons with different color pills, and the viruses for the ringer profiles. That would be phat.

phatmanxxl no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    3M TA3
    I second the Fat Albert theme too!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast