Well, i was 81xx pearl theme section and installing themes for my gf phone. The ... 81xx Themes forum

Blackberry079 no está en línea Stack level 3

MyFavs problem after installing a theme!!

Advertisement

Well, i was 81xx pearl theme section and installing themes for my gf phone. The next thing I know after she got up and went to work. She calls me to tell me that her myfavs is scrambled or worse even missing!??!!? Now it looks like i need to have t-mobile reinstall the OS and start from scratch. But I would like some opinions 1st be4 this happens, so anybody on this board at this time please help!!

rw5579 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: MyFavs problem after installing a theme!!

I've had the my fav scramble and missing icon before, i ended up doing a backup and then wiping the handheld.

While what you are experiencing is unfortunate, it was a known issue and somewhat common. The newest software release (released a few hours ago) is a TMO release and designed to minimize the faves issues, amongst other things and is available below...

http://www.t-mobile.com/bbupgrade/

I'd recommend backing up your data, wiping the handheld, doing a clean install to the new os .103, then restoring your data from the backup you just created. If you have any questions, I'd recommend reading up on those steps before undertaking this process.