The theme is unfinished, and I am not sure how to post the work I've ... 81xx Themes forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

My First Theme-81xx: The Urbz: Sims In The City

Advertisement

The theme is unfinished, and I am not sure how to post the work I've done so far so I can get feedback. If I can get a mod to help host or add the pics to the thread, I'd appreciate it.

I decided to make this theme with a twist. Only the most used icons are customized with the logo from the game. If anyone else has any ideas or thinks all the icons should be the same, let me know (IF I am ever able to post the dang theme LOL).
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 10-25-2008 at 12:21 AM.

irombeach no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hello Erica,

2 Ways:

1) post a message with an attachment, usually a ZIP file (.ALX + .JAD) and a screenshot or more (search BBScreenshot software)
    2) ask to pinstack.com moderators to host your theme for a OTA download. But remember to export your theme as JAD+JAR.

Bye Claudio

irombeach no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ooopss
    way 3:
    in the pinstack.com downloads section click on Add file and follow istructions...

Bye Claudio

Thanks for the help. If anyone is good with making theme icons, I have a zip file of icons I want to use. Some need the background color changed to white and the last few need the words "Expansion Pack" removed. I will email them to a desktop client and provide my AOL address to have them sent back to me.

Anybody know how to manipulate PTB to allow me to create a 6 icon Zen? It's giving me fits by wanting to create a Custom Today theme. GRRRRR

81xx: The Sims 2 Zen Theme

Just an update. The themes are FINISHED and have been POSTED. Let me know what you all think. These is for the 81xx series with 4.5 OS. Screenshots will be posted when I figure out how to.

I decided to wait until I have a little more experience before creating custom icons.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 11-04-2008 at 02:37 AM. Reason: Not An OTA Theme Yet

Just discovered that the zip file contains 2 themes. One with a white background and one with a black background LOL Sims 2 Zen has the black background, and The Sims 2 Zen has a black background.

Found a few screens where the background color of the black theme is white instead of black, for example the Manage Connections screen. If anyone has any suggestions as to how I can get it to be uniform with the black background, please let me know. I'm still learning how to make themes.

Note: Theme was tested on both my 8100 and my 8120 running 4.5.0.81.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 11-04-2008 at 02:58 AM.