hey all i downloaded the apps to make my own themes figured out how to ... 81xx Themes forum

DebrahRenee no está en línea Stack level 1

making my own themes

Advertisement

hey all i downloaded the apps to make my own themes figured out how to do all that but now im lost at how to get it to my phone via OTA or even thru desktop mananger.. the file is opening with themebuilder it has the cod code and all just cant figure out the rest can anyone help me with this?

Thanks

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    When you've saved your theme and it's in the .thm file (opens back up with Plazmic), go to File - Export, pick a name for your theme, select the right OS version for your theme to work with. Select a location to save it to (I use my Desktop because it's easier to find them when you use desktop manager to load them), and hit save.

OS version - themes are forward compatible, meaning that a theme made for 4.2.1 will work with 4.2.2, but not 4.2.0. I usually go with .1.

If you want to use desktop manager to load your theme, you'll want to select .cod at the very top of the export dialogue.

Just ask if that wasn't clear or if you have more questions!

Quote Originally Posted by ganns1980 View Post
    When you've saved your theme and it's in the .thm file (opens back up with Plazmic), go to File - Export, pick a name for your theme, select the right OS version for your theme to work with. Select a location to save it to (I use my Desktop because it's easier to find them when you use desktop manager to load them), and hit save.

OS version - themes are forward compatible, meaning that a theme made for 4.2.1 will work with 4.2.2, but not 4.2.0. I usually go with .1.

If you want to use desktop manager to load your theme, you'll want to select .cod at the very top of the export dialogue.

Just ask if that wasn't clear or if you have more questions!

thanks so much i will give it a try and see what happens..

Quote Originally Posted by DebrahRenee View Post
    thanks so much i will give it a try and see what happens..

thanks so much for being so detailed i figured out how to get it on my phone via desktop but i have one more question for ya is there a way to get it to send to my phone via OTA thru email?

thanks again for helping me out..
    deb

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    the OTA file has to be hosted on a server to be downloaded to your BB. do you have space on the web to host the file? its not as simple as it may sound...

pinstack can host the theme for you if you are wanting to share it for download

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    the OTA file has to be hosted on a server to be downloaded to your BB. do you have space on the web to host the file? its not as simple as it may sound...

pinstack can host the theme for you if you are wanting to share it for download

thanks for the info on the Ota I think that is all above my head lol i would love to share sum of the few i have made just not sure how.. i do have another question though if you would be so kind where can i find some more icons to put on them besides the default ones it gives me

thanks for all the helpful info...