heh, well ive been making a few ringtones and wallpapers and etc.. so i downloaded ... 81xx Themes forum

geefy no está en línea Stack level 1

Question little help please..

Advertisement

heh, well ive been making a few ringtones and wallpapers and etc.. so i downloaded a new theme, the iberry-83. unfortunately i cannot find my usb cable to hook the bb up to my laptop. im trying to email the file form my laptop to my bb. is this possible? and if so, how do i do it?

do i need to upload both the .cod and .alx ?

i uploaded the .zip and only thing that came up was the .alx

please enlighten me

THX

geeFy

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    First geefy, there are some themes that can be done OTA, but the file format is different, it ends in .jad. I have even heard of ppl doing it from their memory card. The thing is an .alx is designed to be read by DM on your computer so even if you did email it to yourself, you would be out of luck. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. There are many other reasons to have a cable for your BB, such as backups and updates, new programs, etc. So if you can't find it, I would be puchasing a new one. Good luck, feel free to PM me with any other Q:, and Hope the Helps. . .
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    ^^^ what he said you should be able to find a cable around town for pretty cheap. it oesn't have to be a bb cable just a mini usb.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks