Alright - So my first theme is up and running smoothly (sorta)...Now it's time to ... 81xx Themes forum

Tigiress15 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question I've sorted through a several threads and still can't find answer...button/dialog ?'s

Advertisement

Alright - So my first theme is up and running smoothly (sorta)...Now it's time to move onto version 1.1 I have a couple questions I'm hoping someone can answer..If I missed a thread that answers, please feel free to point me in that direction instead of typing it all out again ^.^

First things first...If you look at the kitten theme I posted (http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...s/links/25/651) You'll notice that the buttons on the dialog box's are very boxy and no longer have the outline to them. I'm not sure what I did do change that around, I thought all I did was play with the colors for the icon... Any idea what caused and how I can fix?

Along the same lines - I've seen some theme's where the buttons have neat shadows on them...What's the trick for that?

Another thing I noticed was that a few theme's have the answer and ignore buttons off to one side instead of centered. Tips or tricks?

My last one is about fonts: I prefer the BB Millbank font for my BB - I know it make things a bit bigger, but the BB Millbank Tall just squashes things together so! When I went through TB, I changed every Tall to just the regular Millbank. Someplaces it shows up and some it doesn't. Figuring that TB didn't change ALL fonts, I tried to go into screen/keyboard and change the font there, but it won't let me change it to anything. I mean, I'll change it and it will say that it's saved, but when I look around, nothings changed Did I do something the TB to mess things up?

As always, I appreciate any and all help that people could provide - and please, please, please, if I missed another thread on any of these, please feel free to tell me I'm missing what's right in front of my face and post the link :P

Thanks in advance - You guys are the best!!!!!!!!!

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Re: I've sorted through a several threads and still can't find answer...button/dialog ?'s

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Hey Tigiress15,

Listen if you need anymore help feel free to pin me wand well work things out.
    My pin is on my profile.

BB DOWNLOADS
    WWW.*****.COM

peterbabiy no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    23DE41AA

Re: I've sorted through a several threads and still can't find answer...button/dialog ?'s

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Hey Tigiress15,

Listen if you need anymore help feel free to pin me and* well work things out.
    My pin is on my profile.

BB DOWNLOADS
    WWW.*****.COM