hey can some please make me this chicago bulls theme using these pics 8100 pearl ... 81xx Themes forum

cubsfan22 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Its Theme Time!!

Advertisement

hey can some please make me this chicago bulls theme using these pics
    8100 pearl 4.2.1 os
    use th_bulls1 as main screen
    thanx
    Attached Images Attached Images

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I'm not sure that those images will work. They need to be bigger in size than the Pearls 240x260 size. These are to small and the 1,3,4 ones will not be able to resize to the Pearl size at all without looking squished.

ah man! can u be a pal and tell me where 2 find images thatll work or can u find em??

I usually do a google search under images, or I go to zedge dot com and look under the size I need for walls. When you find a pic that you like on google, you want to click on it and copy the bigger picture, not the thumbnail. When you put your curser over the image, it will show you what size it is. You will at least need a big enough size to fit on the Pearl. You don't want to choose a size that is the shape of the Curve like your first pic. Your second pic shape is more like it.

Where did you get your walls from? I will let you choose the images, because I have no idea what images you would like. If you do find some, you can PM me and I will see if I can size them for you.

Here are two that I found that are sized to the Pearl.
    Attached Images Attached Images

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    When pictures are of a different or irregular shape then what you need, do this trick (only works with a solid color area unless you have gimp or photoshop and can do some clone and blending, heck you can do that in paint to but it takes a lont longer, but anyway) Add black space to the top and bottom, know what I mean then you can make the whole picture smaller once is in the porportion you need, that way you dont get the squished effect.

I only have paint to work with here at work but here is what im talking about.

It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

for sure

can somebody anybody make this for me. I need 2 show my bulls support