Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ok......Has Cingular given any clue as to when the OS will be released?... 81xx Themes forum

shadow63 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242949a0

Re: Is this a theme for the 8100

Advertisement

Ok......Has Cingular given any clue as to when the OS will be released?

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

shadow63, Welcome to PinStack.

Word I got from both RIM and Cingular Blackberry Support Supervisor on the Cingular OS is that they are not ready to post it on the Download Website yet. And It might be a long as three weeks Monday the 4th, before they do. They spent about 45 minutes trying to figure how to get it posted somewhere that I could get it, before they told me they couldn't find a way and that it probably wouldn't help my problem anyway.

I can't believe that they released a BlackBerry without having the installed OS available for download. Customer Care said they are getting ready for a bunch of calls about this subject, now that they know it's not available on the CD or for Download.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with your BB.

Rcbjr

PIN/ID
    242949a0

Thanks for the info. I now have a question about OS's but I will go to that thread to posted it. Thanks.

PIN/ID
    242949a0

Well I was in a Cingular store today and was looking at a Blackberry 7130 and I went to the themes and found the theme I have been asking about here. It is the BB Dimension - Icon Theme. The 8100 has this theme on it but not the way the 7130 has. Is there a way to edit the theme on the 8100 or is there someone on Pinstack who can make the same theme as the one on the 7130. Thanks.

EvolutionCSR no está en línea Stack level 5

As of right now You can not make or edit themes for the Pearl, Plazmic CDK has not released a version compatible with the Pearl.

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

That theme is similar to the Plazmic Theme Builder Base theme for the 8700. I do like having the Time centered, but that monstrosity of a modified Edsel Grill they use for the Signal and Battery Strength background is just UGLY. Even without the background it was hard to come up with background images that worked with it.

just my $0.02

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12