I have a Blackberry Pearl 8110. I have looked EVERYWHERE and I cannot find the ... 81xx Themes forum

APrioreschi no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Im New And Im Begging For Some HELP!! PLEASE!!

Advertisement

I have a Blackberry Pearl 8110. I have looked EVERYWHERE and I cannot find the ONLY theme that I Really Really Want!! It is just a PLAIN THEME with a BOTTOM DECK with at least 5 icons, hidden or not, doesn't matter. But I want the font and trimmings in Black and Pink!! Like Black highlights and Pink fonts or Vise Versa. Everything Black and Pink With some FANCY LOOKING FONTS PLEASE!!!! I dont want any Pictures because I want to use my own Photos for the Today screen, Lock screen. I am willing to pay a little for Someone to make this for me if it cannot be found, However free would be appreciated!! Thank you so much for your help!!

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Welcome to pinstack! I'm mobile right now but I'm 100 % sure someone will pick this up
    Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13216/812; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

Thank you so much!!

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I just read your post again and just to let you know and not to burst your bubble. You can change the picture on the homescreen and apps screen BUT you will NOT be able to change the picture on your incoming or outgoing call screens (not something an user can do unless you're the theme creator him/herself.) And this also goes for the locked screen. Once the theme's created and the user wants to change the pics he/she will inevitably not be able to do so. Sorry but that's just how Plazmic works. Please also let us know what operating software are you currently running on your device and if you have pictures I would post them (that is) if you want them to be placed on your locked/callscreen .
    Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13216/812; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

Thank you for your reply, I have dabbled with the plazmic builder a little, and there is a section for the home screen right?? i did just a plain zen theme and i just didnt do anything to the lock screen or home screen, like i didnt put a picture there and just left it the way it shows, and when i put it on my phone i could see my picture on the lock and home screen. I just dont know how to do the font thingy and the bottom dock thingy. but if the screens are left just the way it is when you start a new theme, you picture wil show up. thank you so much for helping me!!

oh and I have 4.5 on my pearl 8110.

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    I have a bottom dock theme in this forum that I can add some fancy fonts and pink to it if you are interested. If you want to see it, it is the 81xx istorm v.2.1. I can make it a single bottom dock or leave it a double just lie it is. And if you don't like the iphone icons, I can also make you one using the precision icons, kind of a stormish theme. I actually have a pink and black storm theme already built, just haven't uploaded it. I'll see what I can come up with tonite and try and post them.

Smile

Hey Rifraf!! I was wondering if it would at all be possible if you would make a Zen them the EXACT way the Mini bottom dock theme was?? same font color, everything!! If you could, Thank you so much!! I want to learn how to make my own themes so i dont have to bug other people but I just don't get it. I mean i got the basics, But changing the pics, font , color, Im lost!!! lol Thank you so much for everything!!