i've downloaded some nice themes from bplay.com and i really like the icoms but would ... 81xx Themes forum

Diatribe no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31A64E4C

icons... can u steal them from other themes?

Advertisement

i've downloaded some nice themes from bplay.com and i really like the icoms but would like to change the format a bit is there anyway to use themes you already have and modify them some how ... i guess my question is could i up/download a theme from my blackberry 8100 to my pc and edit it with the theme builder(4.2)?

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Re: icons... can u steal them from other themes?

In short no, even with the .thm file you still can not extract the icons and save them to your pc for use later. You can with the .thm file alter the theme using the same icons and save it as a new theme which would be different but still have the same icons.

Without the actual icons all you could change would be colors/fonts etc.

sorry

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: icons... can u steal them from other themes?

Welcome aboard. What kind of icons are they. Maybe someone could help you in creating a new theme to your liking. Some stackers here do requests, oh look, both me and the guy above me do!

Seriously though, it is very easy to make your own icons, or find images to use for your icons, so give us some more info and see what we can do, maybe even help you become a theme builder.