Does anyone know how to change the wallpaper when my 8100 bb is locked? I ... 81xx Themes forum

DeViL604 no está en línea Stack level 1

Post How to change wallpaper when bb locked??

Advertisement

Does anyone know how to change the wallpaper when my 8100 bb is locked? I am currently using today plus...

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    The wallpaper is the image displayed in the background. As far as I know, the only way to access and/or change images for the wallpaper is via the media portion of the Blackberry OS, and unless you're unlocked, you won't be able to do that.

Out of curiosity, why do you want to change wallpaper when your device is locked?

DataCentre no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    208759D5
    *Locked* should be self-describing. That was such a stupid question IMO.

Timo529 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I think he means the image that shows up when the device is locked not actually changing it while the phone is locked... ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

DeViL604 no está en línea Stack level 1
    no no....i mean when my phone is locked it shows a picture.....i noticed with the custom themes the wallpaper in lock mode is different then when the phone is unlocked. So i want to know how to change the lock mode wallpaper. I don't have a data plan so using my bb to browse is out of the question.

any help would be appreciated

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    if you run a default theme or one that RIM has issued thru mobile.blackberry.com then the wallpaper you set for your homescreen will also show thru to your lock screen.

if you are using a custom theme then there is NO way to change that image. it is set by the theme maker before exporting and can only be changed by them. you can however, as i am sure you already know, change the homescreen wallpaper.

and datacentre ... be nice.

anfrey no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    A5KME41T
    what cherri said, though it seems content creators are able to 'blank out' the lock screen setting so that it shows the same image as the home screen. i can't remember if i did it right last time or not