I'm having a big problem on here and I need help. When someone post a ... 81xx Themes forum

bjonesz no está en línea Stack level 2

how do i ota on this site

Advertisement

I'm having a big problem on here and I need help. When someone post a theme how do I download it. I can never find the ota link 4 it. Please help

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Not all theme designers post OTA links, sometimes only zip files. Usually the OTA link will be in the first post. If it's not then there may be only a zip, or they may not have had the chance to get the OTA files posted yet...

Can you tell us what theme you are trying to get and we can see if there is an OTA link for it?
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by bjonesz View Post
    I'm having a big problem on here and I need help. When someone post a theme how do I download it. I can never find the ota link 4 it. Please help
    Haha, I know what you are talking about. Usually, when you see that someone has posted a theme ota, you right click over the ota download link, that is usually underlined. Then, you will see what the link properties are. Then, copy, paste it into an email and email it to yourself. I find that the easiest as most ota links are very detail oriented and have a ton of little symbols and stuff.

Thanks guys a lot. But I saw a obama theme that someone posted that I really really wanted !!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    You could post within the theme for an OTA download ~ but again as Azstar said, not all theme makers post OTA links for their themes.

Ok well thanks I will try~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    bjonesz, I saw the theme you were talking about and it is ZIP download only, no OTA, sorry you would need to download it to your computer, unzip/extract the files, and use the desktop manager to add it to your BB.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

sabri2205 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey guys..i saw a 81xx theme that i'd love to have, but it is just for OTA...can somebody tell me a way to download it? i can't see any link for it that i can use in the blackberry...is a twilight theme....
    $@l3l2!...I wanna Be with U, It's crazy But it's True

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by sabri2205 View Post
    Hey guys..i saw a 81xx theme that i'd love to have, but it is just for OTA...can somebody tell me a way to download it? i can't see any link for it that i can use in the blackberry...is a twilight theme....
    if its OTA, then you can download one of two ways.

1) browse to the thread from your blackberry browser and click the link that says "ota download", or

2) from your PC, right click the link that says "ota download" and copy shortcut. then open new email, paste shortcut into the body, send to yourself. once the email arrives on your device, click the link and choose download when prompted.

astutski no está en línea Stack level 1
    Good thread! I had no idea how to download OTA until right now!