Hi people..Im a new blackberry pearl owner and I just recently developed a theme using ... 81xx Themes forum

hionfidelity no está en línea Stack level 1

Help with font

Advertisement

Hi people..Im a new blackberry pearl owner and I just recently developed a theme using theme builder. The problem I have is I used a Times New Roman font all the way through during the build, and although it appears as my chosen font in the text messages and other areas, when i click a name in the address book and their profile shows up its a completely diff. font. The heading is ok with their name, but the details and numbers are a bigger and darker font (BBMillbank size 9). I went through my options as well in screen/keyboard and that didnt help. Is this a problem in my settings or during my theme building? Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by hionfidelity; 04-15-2008 at 08:00 PM.

RLC44 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've had the same issue. Try going to "Edit" and then"Change Font." Then go through the theme and change the rest of the fonts to that have not been changed to Times New Roman. You may have to recreate your theme from scratch, but this solved my problem. Hope this helps.